• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin
  3. Can you level up the pyromancy ability Warmth?

User Info: GooberSD

GooberSD
2 months ago#1
Just found this spell. The healing is convenient. Does reinforcing the pyromancy flame with Rosabeth increase the healing?

Thank you!

User Info: callipygias

callipygias
2 months ago#2
No, it heals the same with a +0 flame as with a +10 flame.
Great spell, but be aware of healing enemies with it. Especially in co-op lol.

Invaders adore Warmth in DS2, so one of my favorite things is to just spam-roll around in their Warmth till I'm fully healed. It's always funny when they eventually catch on and stop using it.
Independent Minds have value
Hive minds can rot

GooberSD
2 months ago#3
callipygias posted...
No, it heals the same with a +0 flame as with a +10 flame.
Great spell, but be aware of healing enemies with it. Especially in co-op lol.

Invaders adore Warmth in DS2, so one of my favorite things is to just spam-roll around in their Warmth till I'm fully healed. It's always funny when they eventually catch on and stop using it.
That's good to know. Thank you for the answer!

User Info: Lamesy

Lamesy
1 month ago#4
Good spell for stand-your-ground type encounters in PVE. Cast it behind you, shield up and poke away.

Advanced PVP ideas: Warmth as bait. Use it near a corner, and if opponent goes in, flood the area with poison, toxic, or corrosive clouds (they stack, so try casting twice in a row for fast buildup). Or maybe you happen to cast it near a ledge and then Surprise! you have a chime with Force attuned.

GooberSD
1 month ago#5
Lamesy posted...
Good spell for stand-your-ground type encounters in PVE. Cast it behind you, shield up and poke away.

Advanced PVP ideas: Warmth as bait. Use it near a corner, and if opponent goes in, flood the area with poison, toxic, or corrosive clouds (they stack, so try casting twice in a row for fast buildup). Or maybe you happen to cast it near a ledge and then Surprise! you have a chime with Force attuned.
@Lamesy

That idea to use corrosive clouds with the bait is genius! I'll have to try that sometime. Thank you!
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin
  3. Can you level up the pyromancy ability Warmth?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A