• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Louie93

Louie93
3 months ago#1
Having some bad luck with summoning. Could anyone give me sunlight medals they have spare?

User Info: callipygias

callipygias
3 months ago#2
You can't give covenant items.
You can farm falconers for them, but the drop rate is horrid.
Or you should be able to get some medals once you're around 1-5million soul memory by putting your sign at the King's Gate bonfire at the castle, or anywhere near main bosses in the DLC, especially Fume Knight.

Quickest way nowadays might actually be to run a new character, then speed through to the Agape Ring, then to the Sunlight cov, then go back to Forest of Fallen Giants with a soul memory between about 30k and, at the most, 80k.
Independent Minds have value
Hive minds can rot
(edited 3 months ago)

Louie93
3 months ago#3
Thanks for the detailed reply. Just at kings gate now actually but all previous bosses have had an awful summon rate.

User Info: Clemons75

Clemons75
3 months ago#4
callipygias posted...

Quickest way nowadays might actually be to run a new character, then speed through to the Agape Ring, then to the Sunlight cov, then go back to Forest of Fallen Giants with a soul memory between about 30k and, at the most, 80k.
Absolutely the quickest way...... UNLESS you only need the cov rewards for the miracle trophy. In that case you will still need to get to NG+2 Castle spell merchant. Probably still faster (and less boring) than waiting for summons nowadays. Or play an unreasonable amount of PvP.
(edited 3 months ago)
(message deleted)

Louie93
3 months ago#6
It’s just the cov rewards. So all spells accessible in Ng+2? That the 3rd of 4th play through?

I promise my playing is better than my knowledge haha

Clemons75
3 months ago#7
Louie93 posted...
It’s just the cov rewards. So all spells accessible in Ng+2? That the 3rd of 4th play through?

I promise my playing is better than my knowledge haha

Not all. Not even all cov reward spells. The vendor in the castle has the Blue Sentinel and Brotherhood of Blood cov spells available in NG+2. That's one complete, two complete, and the third playthrough they are available.

Louie93
3 months ago#8
Clemons75 posted...
Not all. Not even all cov reward spells. The vendor in the castle has the Blue Sentinel and Brotherhood of Blood cov spells available in NG+2. That's one complete, two complete, and the third playthrough they are available.
So Hidden Weapon and Sunlight Spear are only available on NG+3. Bloody hell

Clemons75
2 months ago#9
No, those two spells you actually have to get the cov rewards for. Good luck with Hidden Weapon. You can play offline and grind the predator phantom in Sol, but it's not fun.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A