• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: watchdox

watchdox
4 years ago#1
So i read there was a new glitch found to dupe any item from your inventory. Is this true, anyone knows it? Thanks!

User Info: Balto352

Balto352
4 years ago#2
There's really no need to glitch or dupe. First, upload your save file with the items you want to dupe to PSN, then find a friend and drop him the items you want to dupe. Exit the game, and then download your previous save file from PSN, This will give you back those items. Now, have your friend drop those items back to you, and you will have double the items. After that, just upload your save file to PSN, and repeat the process.

This will give you infinite items once you've repeated the process enough.
(message deleted)

User Info: Desner

Desner
4 years ago#4
Balto352 posted...
There's really no need to glitch or dupe. First, upload your save file with the items you want to dupe to PSN, then find a friend and drop him the items you want to dupe. Exit the game, and then download your previous save file from PSN, This will give you back those items. Now, have your friend drop those items back to you, and you will have double the items. After that, just upload your save file to PSN, and repeat the process.

Won't that get you softbanned in Dks2 ?
PSN ID: Desner_

Balto352
4 years ago#5
Desner posted...
Balto352 posted...

Won't that get you softbanned in Dks2 ?

No. This is just you uploading your save file to PSN. I have done it many times.

User Info: User404

User404
4 years ago#6
^this aka mega muling. It seems pretty legit lol
PSN: Despawning_Enemy

User Info: tru7h

tru7h
4 years ago#7
How do you give items to a friend?

Balto352
4 years ago#8
User404 posted...
^this aka mega muling. It seems pretty legit lol

This has been in use for quite a while. I'm surprised you haven't heard of it. It isn't Megamuling either. With a Megamule, you start the game with multiples of items, which will cause problems because you cannot have these items if you haven't even played the game yet. This is simply reloading your cloudsave from the PSN. People have done this for a while in order to preserve their soul memory and invasion consumables. Load your save from PSN, invade using up your orbs and increasing your soul memory from wins, have a fun night and re-download your save to start over again with all of your items and your previous soul memory intact.

Balto352
4 years ago#9
tru7h posted...
How do you give items to a friend?

You just drop the items on the ground by selecting the "leave" option in your inventory. Do NOT select "discard", if you select "discard" the items will not drop to the ground, they will disappear from your inventory.

You simply "leave" the items, and your friend whom you have summoned picks them up. There are no repercussions for this, as Fromsoft does not check inventory items. Besides, with the addition of the Agape ring, you can stop your soul memory from increasing and complete the game at a low level, so they would have no idea if you received the items from a friend or collected them yourself by progressing through the game. If you check my previous posts on this board, you will see that I have no intention of leading people astray. I like to help.

User Info: JokerVDelta

JokerVDelta
4 years ago#10
Wow, I had no idea this existed. It's taken me the whole game to amass 30 dragon bones lol. I gotta find somebody to do this with. Sadly, none of my gamer friends are Souls players. I'm always looking for good, non-douchy ppl to co-op with anyway, so anyone here who wants to add me (either to do this with, or just for co-op) please feel free, my ID is in my sig.
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive."- C.S. Lewis
PSN: JokerVictorDelta
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A