• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: daniel79

daniel79
4 years ago#1
And playing deprived is like pulling teeth!!

It's not any kind of fun. Wtf is this?

User Info: Keebload

Keebload
4 years ago#2
Do not tell me they have the durability glitch in this game!
GT & PSN: Keebload
Official Estoc of the Dark Souls boards

User Info: Moegitto

Moegitto
4 years ago#3
Keebload posted...

It's because no one from FromSoftware can code in 60 FPS. Something about 60 FPS makes the durability on weapons drop like water from a faucet.
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121

daniel79
4 years ago#4
Keebload posted...

It seems that way :(

After killing the first four enemies at the first part of Forest of fallen giants..

'Weapon critical..'

it's actually quite terrible once you get a bit further in as you constantly have to switch weapons or rest at a bonfire. So aye, bit crap to say the least :/

User Info: Necro_Fear89

Necro_Fear89
4 years ago#5
I don't know what you guys expected, I played on PC. This issue was there day one and they still haven't fixed it. If they can't fix it for whatever reason then they could just double the durability on weapons, but again, they would rather leave it broken.
You...you killed him didn't you? Very well, I cannot longer resist you. Do as you like, take your precious Demon Soul! -Maiden Astraea

daniel79
4 years ago#6
After three hours of this I might just **** it off and go back to Bloodborne (Not that I actually got off Bloodborne mind you but I dont think this bug is workable for me..)

User Info: MINION21046

MINION21046
4 years ago#7
Just remember: The apologists here call this weapon degrade bug a "feature" now. As if From purposely put it in to make the game more difficult.lol.
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig

User Info: Nayiko

Nayiko
4 years ago#8
MINION21046 posted...
Just remember: The apologists here call this weapon degrade bug a "feature" now. As if From purposely put it in to make the game more difficult.lol.

Honestly, I think that's what it is. They left it in there to make the game more "difficult." With the increased enemy count, who thought this would be a good idea?
PSN: Seirno / Alt PSN: Asaniel

User Info: MINION21046

MINION21046
4 years ago#9
Nayiko posted...
MINION21046 posted...

Honestly, I think that's what it is. They left it in there to make the game more "difficult." With the increased enemy count, who thought this would be a good idea?

Of course you do!

If we're getting honest, then how come they didn't list this as one of the new "features" for Scholar of the First Sin Edition" along with "new enemy placements, augmented item descriptions, 6 player multiplayer, etc,etc". But they didn't did they? If it were they would list something like "increased difficulty due to the f***ing weapons breaking every 3 hits!!!!" Cuz it is a bug pure and simple.
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig

User Info: GamerDad66

GamerDad66
4 years ago#10
Interesting, so the new PS3 version of may not be affected because it will still be 30FPS?
  • Topic Archived