I can't seem to go directly to the second stratum

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth
  3. I can't seem to go directly to the second stratum

User Info: Enfinete

Enfinete
1 month ago#11
Do you have a picture of the 'warp' screen? Is it greyed out? Did you try scrolling?
"The Story will become Legend...." - From Riviera: The Promised Land

User Info: ProNewbie

ProNewbie
1 month ago#12
I tried scrolling and nothing really happened outside of me moving from F1 to F5.

https://imgur.com/DLAAo1b
https://imgur.com/a21lOEX

User Info: JuniorTerra

JuniorTerra
1 month ago#13
To unlock a warp you need to correctly map the floor below the one you want to warp to. So maps 5-9 are all wrong. Remove the blue stuff and turn them in.

ProNewbie
1 month ago#14
Alright, I'll try it. Ty.

ProNewbie
1 month ago#15
Ah, it was just map 5F because as soon as I turned it in floors 6-10 immediately unlocked for me. Thank you so much x_x
(message deleted)

User Info: Blademaster_Aio

Blademaster_Aio
1 month ago#17
Good for you. I'm glad you fixed it.
Believe God is one, and believe in the hereafter.

User Info: OneOf99

OneOf99
1 month ago#18
ProNewbie posted...
OneOf99 posted...
Did you check the downstairs option? I think that might be what opens it...

Where is this downstairs option?

I meant just literally using the downstairs. However, as another user pointed out the correct way of unlocking the next floor jump, I guess that means my guess was incorrect.

User Info: Bunnywunny

Bunnywunny
1 month ago#19
i'm kind of curious what was wrong,
while reading through this the whole time i was thinking he must have not checked the magnetic pole on 6f

in my experience maps being accepted seems to mostly be based on stepping on a certain % of tiles more than actually drawing the map
"Me fail English? that's unpossible"
-Ralph Wiggum

User Info: SerperiorThanU

SerperiorThanU
1 month ago#20
Bunnywunny posted...
i'm kind of curious what was wrong,
while reading through this the whole time i was thinking he must have not checked the magnetic pole on 6f

in my experience maps being accepted seems to mostly be based on stepping on a certain % of tiles more than actually drawing the map

He forgot to turn in map 5 but turned in all the maps above it so he thought he turned in 5 too.
Basically, if you're unable to go to a floor, you haven't turned in the map for the floor below it no matter how many maps you turned in after (which must be a pain to trudge through the entire thing lol)
Grass Hurricane Master
  1. Boards
  2. Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth
  3. I can't seem to go directly to the second stratum

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived