• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Deses

Deses
4 years ago#381
Terragent posted...
Do we know what the "registry" part of the menu is supposed to be? The only things I can think of are that they've moved character creation away from the explorer's guild or that the codex/compendium are back in the council instead of just being menu options. Both seem bizarre and counter-intuitive decisions

I was going to reply that this is the first time seeing the council, but it's the later. They already said they want players to report to the council to report on their findings (and assumedly, you wouldn't get weakness charts until you return).

EDIT: on the subject of streetpass, do we know if they're going to keep on region-locking it like they did for 2U? Because that's a royal pain and completely defeats the point of streetpass as far as I'm concerned. <_<

As far as I've seen, EO localization seems to be based on replacing. So I'd bet on no compatibility between games that use different sets of characters (and different character limits, if appliable).

The statement about QR codes, anyways
https://i.imgur.com/1ZsOyNb.jpg
Loliwood Lovely Log - https://loliwoodguild.wordpress.com/

User Info: anniefannie3

anniefannie3
4 years ago#382
I'm not completely sure why, but Lemus reminds me of Ciel Phantomhive.
I'm not afraid of dying, I just don't want to be there when it happens.

User Info: AogamiZephyr

AogamiZephyr
4 years ago#383
Actuals scans, last time may have been a bit premature but this time for sure, I SUMMON THOU BRIHEAS AND YOUR TRANSLATING MIGHT!:

http://imgur.com/a/qjMkU

First scan shows a guest artist illustration (Dat ass Fencer and Pony Tail Warlock confirmed Shotacon).

Considering that our pair for this game are based on classes available to unlike Ronin and Hexer in EO1, Gunner and War Magus EO2, and Shogun and Yggdroid in EO3 this basically confirms that there are no unlockable classes in this game which was something I was saying from the beginning but people were refuting me with all their might (looking at you Desespkmaniaco).

I really hope our prince Remus here isn't a f***boi like the Cursed Prince was in EO4.

User Info: jonnovision1

jonnovision1
4 years ago#384
AogamiZephyr posted...
Actuals scans, last time may have been a bit premature but this time for sure, I SUMMON THOU BRIHEAS AND YOUR TRANSLATING MIGHT!:

http://imgur.com/a/qjMkU

First scan shows a guest artist illustration (Dat ass Fencer and Pony Tail Warlock confirmed Shotacon).

Considering that our pair for this game are based on classes available to unlike Ronin and Hexer in EO1, Gunner and War Magus EO2, and Shogun and Yggdroid in EO3 this basically confirms that there are no unlockable classes in this game which was something I was saying from the beginning but people were refuting me with all their might (looking at you Desespkmaniaco).

I really hope our prince Remus here isn't a f***boi like the Cursed Prince was in EO4.
Gunner and War Magus were locked in the original EO2? for some reason I thought only Beast was.
"No person older than 12 would make a thread this meaningless." - Inertion5

Deses
4 years ago#385
It's missing a page. Spefically, the one showing "visitors" in the dungeon.
http://i.imgur.com/fXq57yR.jpg
Battle portraits talking like normal NPCs look a bit silly. Cestus looks like he's mugging you.

User Info: Bareon

Bareon
4 years ago#386
Only Beast is locked in EO2.

User Info: AogamiZephyr

AogamiZephyr
4 years ago#387
Whoops been quite a while so didn't remember but still doesn't change that there won't be unlockable.

Desespkmaniaco posted...
Cestus looks like he's mugging you.

lmao

User Info: Bareon

Bareon
4 years ago#388
It doesn't? You used an inaccurate point to argue for no unlockable classes. From what I recall we've only seen creation menus for Earthrun through their 4 options. I don't see why the other races couldn't be easily filled with a class or two kept under wraps or why Atlus would deviate from what's been chronic for every game. Best to wait and see.

Deses
4 years ago#389
Well, we can leave it at every unlockable class having NPCs.
Which means nothing, since by the point we can confirm there are no NPCs representing new classes we would have already confirmed there are no new classes.

User Info: Briheas

Briheas
4 years ago#390
Necromancer:
Ghost Summoning Necromancer:
Cursed Explosion - Turn 1 ghost into an explosion of curse and assault them. Chance to inflict curse to all enemies.
Statue Squeeze - Sacrifice all ghosts and chance to petrify 1 enemy. Chance increases as more ghosts are sacrificed.

Ghost Exploding Necromancer:
Hell Gate - Do ranged bash damage to 1 enemy, and summon a ghost with HP equal to the damage done.
Negative Power - Does ranged non-elemental damage. Any deaths/sacrifices (regardless of whether it is an enemy or ally) before the skill activates will increase the damage.

Cestus:
Continuous Attacking Fist Fighting Style:
Cross Counter - When allies in the same row get hit by a physical attack, counter with a melee bash attack and bind the appropriate part.
Lead Blow - Do melee bash damage to 1 enemy. If the enemy is afflicted with a bind or status effect, chase the attack with a skill with the same bind/status effect.

Impactful Fist Warrior:
Return From Hell - Does melee bash damage to 1 enemy. Damaged is increased as the HP of all party members decreases.
Break Soul - Does melee bash damage to all enemies. Heals the user for a percentage of the damage done.

Hound:
Archer Accompanied by a Falcon:
Million Shot - At the beginning of the next turn, do 4-16 ranged stab attacks to all enemies (each target can only be hit a maximum of 4 times)
Ice Beak Attack - Does ranged stab damage to all enemies. Afterwards, the falcon does ranged ice damage to all enemies.

Archer That Guides a Dog:
Medical Lick - The dog does 5 random heals among all allies (each ally can only be healed a maximum of twice)
Leg Armor Pierce - Does ranged stab damage to 1 row with a chance to leg bind. Afterwards, if a target is leg bound, the dog will do a bash attack.

Shaman:
Shrine Maiden Who Hands Down Heaven's Punishment:
Oracle: 3 Runs - Dispel Prayer: Blaze/Hail/Lightning from all allies, and do 5 random ranged attacks of the same element to all enemies.
Possessed by God - Dispel the user's 3 buffs, and do an attack to 1 enemy with your equipped weapon, and decrease the attack power of all 6 types until the end of the turn.

Shrine Maiden Who Announces Heaven's Favor:
Holy Sanctuary - For this turn, when any ally is hit by a bind or status effect, sacrifice 1 buff to nullify it.
Prayer: Long Life - For 3 turns, increases the max HP of all allies. Duration increases with skill level.
  • Topic Archived

Need More Help?

1. Guides and Walkthroughs 4 Guides / Maps
  2. GameFAQs Q&A 85 Questions (82 Answered)

GameFAQs Q&A