• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hatoful Boyfriend
  3. Should i do a walkthrough?

User Info: blitz1423

blitz1423
4 years ago#1
When i first saw this game it seemed pretty stupid but the more i look at it the more i feel like i will be amused if i play it. I may do a youtube walkthrough would anyone be interested in watching?
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/CrimsonBlastoise/feed

User Info: dethK10

dethK10
4 years ago#2
Well, *I* probably don't need it since I've pretty much decided I will be buying this in the not-too-distant future, but I don't hate on anybody that makes a walkthrough. I haven't played this yet to know if such a thing is even warranted. But it's my understanding that this game consists of a lot of short paths instead of one long path so maybe that part might be nice for anyone who doesn't want to play through it so many times. HOWEVER! It's also a lot of reading, so I don't know how well a video is going to work for that.

Point is, I don't know.

User Info: blitz1423

blitz1423
4 years ago#3
dethK10 posted...
Well, *I* probably don't need it since I've pretty much decided I will be buying this in the not-too-distant future, but I don't hate on anybody that makes a walkthrough. I haven't played this yet to know if such a thing is even warranted. But it's my understanding that this game consists of a lot of short paths instead of one long path so maybe that part might be nice for anyone who doesn't want to play through it so many times. HOWEVER! It's also a lot of reading, so I don't know how well a video is going to work for that.

Point is, I don't know.

Alright thanks for the information, i think it might be better if i was just to stream it
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/CrimsonBlastoise/feed
  1. Boards
  2. Hatoful Boyfriend
  3. Should i do a walkthrough?
  • Topic Archived