• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: dethK10

dethK10
4 years ago#11
I was going to say that an American version would probably use horses instead but that might make it uncomfortably realistic.

I'm still thinking of checking this out but I haven't been online to see how much it is yet and probably won't be for a few days. Looks like it's $10 on Steam so I assume it's the same on PS4. I'd probably pay $10 for this just to see.

Is anyone here actually playing or played it?

User Info: Ladonia

Ladonia
4 years ago#12
it's indeed a tenner, and cross buy for ps4/vita. currently playing it on my vita, sadly i'm experiencing sound glitches, but other than that it plays just fine.

dethK10
4 years ago#13
You know, I bought a Vita a couple years ago to replay Persona 4 and haven't touched it again since. That cross-play might just be the perfect excuse to bring it back to life.

This might be a silly question but if you don't mind me asking, are the pigeons voiced? Or is it just a lot of reading?

Ladonia
4 years ago#14
no voices. not all that much to read per route. the dating sim part is fairly short for each bird. there's far more text in the second part of the game...

dethK10
4 years ago#15
That's a little disappointing to hear. I still expect to try this someday but it's at least going AFTER Journey.

dethK10
4 years ago#16
Honestly, I don't know what I was expecting with this. I've played through just over half a school year and will probably finish out the year but I don't think I can recommend this game. I thought it must at least be funny or super weird but it's just a normal dating sim with birds. And it turns out I don't want to seduce male birds. I kind of want to seduce female birds but it wouldn't let me go lesbian for the one female.

Point is, I think it's $10 better spent on maybe The Fall or something, if you're looking for a cheap indie game.

Ladonia
4 years ago#17
This game is anything but normal... the dating sim part is short and practically a parody. However the second part of the game will not unlock until you've cleared out particular birds. and yes, this is an otome game. girl protagonist with male candidates. though there is two endings with a female bird, while not romantic.

dethK10
4 years ago#18
I think one mistake I made was to not turn on the "make everybirdie look human" option. Turns out, I can't visually tell the difference between several kinds of nondescript birds. Still, I'm going to finish a first playthough today and see where we go from here.

I'd be interested if this mysterious second half of the game that you speak of turned out to be a Persona-style dungeon crawler, but I suspect that's not the case. I can tell you that I'm ready for Persona 5!

Ladonia
4 years ago#19
sadly, its not that amazing, but it certainly had me constantly wondering WTF is going on?! the human portraits is only used at the introduction of the birds. one bird is only avaliable if you select a specific option at tanabata and never on your first turn. another secret bird is only avaliable if you choose to destroy a camera on a specific route. the rest are fairly easy to get. i finished the game in less than 12 hrs, so its not a long game, depending on how fast you read i guess.

dethK10
4 years ago#20
Apparently this game does not feature auto-save. I would have sworn I saw it saving but when I went to start it up today, no save game. I know I didn't manually save it so that's my fault, I suppose. I'm not certain if I will start over. Now I may never know if it's described in graphic detail what it's like to hook up with a bird.
  • Topic Archived