• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hatoful Boyfriend
  3. So this is a thing

User Info: Clifton

Clifton
4 years ago#1
Just saw an advertisement at Wal-mart of all places. Awesome, advertising something we will never carry just to sell PSN cards.

So we date random male pigeons?

... I am purchasing this day one. Looks like a rather silly visual novel (redundant, right?). Does it have voice acting? Hopefully not (would help the download size). From the let's plays I've seen of the PC version (just totalbiscuit's) it seems like a pretty funny game.

Wonder if there is a drinking game associated with this?

Any time they say birdie, take a shot?

Wonder if this will get modded as off topic? Eh, who cares. I am drunk and the board is deader than a low rank kut-ku who sees four hunters wielding end game water weapons.
Forget the future; regret the past.
3DS FC 2337-3425-5571

Clifton
4 years ago#2
After watching more of the advertisement at work (yeah, I was at lunch), I have to wonder, what the heck the creators were thinking. Tongue in cheek sort of thing? Wonder if supporting this would cause more visual novels to be ported over?

Oooh, maybe I can create a FAQ for this game when it comes out. I could say, if you want bird number 1, do this and that.

I should stop drunk posting.

Never, I say, never!
3DS FC 2337-3425-5571

Clifton
4 years ago#3
And after reading up on it online, it is just side stories. But I do see stuff in the trailers that seem to be from the first game. I am just talking to myself here though. Meh, I'll close this topic tomorrow night, tomorrow night. I'm going to a party~.

And I am drunk again. Wow, three nights in a row. Maybe I have a problem?

Not enough alcohol!

stupid DSL taking four hours to download games. Steam says I have another freaking 4 hours to go. This VN has to be worth it. And I can't play a freaking game in the background for some reason. Cthulhu saves the world is calling.

The joys of digital. Crap, this game will have the same problem. No buy for me! Good day, sir!
3DS FC 2337-3425-5571
  1. Boards
  2. Hatoful Boyfriend
  3. So this is a thing
  • Topic Archived