• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wander
  3. Refund went through

User Info: gillain

gillain
5 years ago#1
I'm in the US.

It took me two chat sessions to get a refund, and then it took a few days for it to finally go through, but I did get it.

It may have helped that I was OK with getting the money back as PSN credit since I know I'll spend it on something else anyway. I'm guessing getting it actually refunded to your credit card or something would be one more hurdle to overcome.

I'm just glad to be free of Wander forever!

User Info: Darkasan

Darkasan
5 years ago#2
Any recommendations on what to say ?

User Info: gillain

gillain
5 years ago#3
I just told them the game flat-out didn't work. That it had crashed 5 times the first night I played it and that I had submitted a report each time. And that things didn't work even when it wasn't crashing.

That was session 1. The rep insisted I re-download the game and re-build the PS4's database, so I did that.

And that didn't help so then I went into a second chat session where they tried to get me to re-download and all that, I had told them I'd been through all that.

So really nothing special. The first session I started getting mad and the rep got mad right back at me. So the second session I kept my cool and tried to stay polite and professional. Sucks but basically you have to win the rep over to your side to get them to help you.
  1. Boards
  2. Wander
  3. Refund went through
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A