• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wander
  3. How do you play tihs?

User Info: Jozxyqk

Jozxyqk
5 years ago#1
Without PS+? I read through the description on the PS store and nowhere is PS+ mentioned, it actually states that you do not need to sign in to the PSN to play it on your primary PS4, I checked and the console I'm using assigned as my primary PS4 and is also my only PS4 but it does not allow me to play the game.

User Info: o0o_Shadow_o0o

o0o_Shadow_o0o
5 years ago#2
While it may not state in the description, You do in fact need PS+ to play as it is all online.

Jozxyqk
5 years ago#3
Huh seems like something that should be right at the top of the description.

User Info: Digital-Daemon

Digital-Daemon
5 years ago#4
Even though 99% of ps4 games need plus to go online, you just hoped one you randomly bought wouldn't?

You'll be even more pissed if you buy plus just to "play" this turd.
GT: Ancient Daemon / PSN: Captain_Dusk
Keep Calm and Git Gud

User Info: WishingTikal

WishingTikal
5 years ago#5
but in most other games you can play offline too. This one can only be played online, so there should be a warning before you buy. No everyone has PS+
Real gamers play cute games. ^_^
http://www.youtube.com/WishingTikal

Jozxyqk
5 years ago#6
Mason_Cain posted...
Even though 99% of ps4 games need plus to go online, you just hoped one you randomly bought wouldn't?

You'll be even more pissed if you buy plus just to "play" this turd.

Well I read the description and the part where it said you do not need to sign in to the PSN to play it on your primary PS4 made me think there was a way to play solo since I only bought it as it looked like a fun game to explore.
  1. Boards
  2. Wander
  3. How do you play tihs?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A