• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wander
  3. Emailed this, got refund

User Info: Digital-Daemon

Digital-Daemon
5 years ago#1
Good morning,

I am sure I am not the first and doubt I'll be the last contacting you over this game.

I need this refunding and deactivating from my psn account linked with this email, Captain_Dusk.

The game, simply, is broken, and 100% unplayable. Nothing works. It's not a case of one or two minor glitches that can be patched. It's a game, and I'm stretching the definition of game here, that should never have made it passed any kind of quality control.

The game crashes the whole playstation, repeatedly. I've uploaded the videos of this several times. This causes full loss of save data - save data you can't reset yourself or download from the ps+ cloud.

It then starts you at a random point in the game. According to the developers this is because, for some reason, the game now thinks you are a different psn user, which, surprise surprise, causes more crashes.

It doesn't even register the game or the trophies in your history.

Several websites are already warning people off naming it the "worst game this generation."

Please refund this ASAP. If refused, it absolutely will be taken further.

Regards,
GT: Ancient Daemon / PSN: Captain_Dusk
Keep Calm and Git Gud

User Info: gillain

gillain
5 years ago#2
Emailed to where? I contacted Chat support and after 2 sessions was told they would "Submit a request for a refund but they couldn't promise I'd get one."

And so far I haven't got one. So it may be time to escalate.

User Info: Darkasan

Darkasan
5 years ago#3
I would also like 2 know where to email this

User Info: Digital-Daemon

Digital-Daemon
5 years ago#4
Help@uk.playstation.com

No good if you're American. Just search the web store.
GT: Ancient Daemon / PSN: Captain_Dusk
Keep Calm and Git Gud

User Info: Darkasan

Darkasan
5 years ago#5
Aww im American

User Info: Big_Bawss

Big_Bawss
5 years ago#6
+1 for actually knowing that you can get a refund on PSN. Too many people think the "No refunds" disclaimer is legally binding, when in reality it's just a thinly veiled bluff to ward off idiots.

It's genius really, it probably saves Sony tens of thousands of dollars every year.
  1. Boards
  2. Wander
  3. Emailed this, got refund
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A