• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wander
  3. What the absolute f***.

User Info: demonlord6696

demonlord6696
5 years ago#31
This game sounds epic!

User Info: Tigercml

Tigercml
5 years ago#32
I suppose you could create a new account on the PS4 and start a new game on that account then switch back to your original account. That should definitely work.
"I got the scroll weapon, and I almost beat Mechaturtle at the end of level three!"
"You got the scroll weapon? He's losing his mind."

User Info: Digital-Daemon

Digital-Daemon
5 years ago#33
Tigercml posted...
I suppose you could create a new account on the PS4 and start a new game on that account then switch back to your original account. That should definitely work.

The GAME should work, we shouldn't have to work at it. I've got a refund. This things a joke.
GT: Ancient Daemon / PSN: Captain_Dusk
Keep Calm and Git Gud

User Info: Tigercml

Tigercml
5 years ago#34
Mason_Cain posted...
Tigercml posted...

The GAME should work, we shouldn't have to work at it. I've got a refund. This things a joke.

I'm not defending this crap. I'm just trying to help you guys out. You don't have to get testy with me.
"I got the scroll weapon, and I almost beat Mechaturtle at the end of level three!"
"You got the scroll weapon? He's losing his mind."

User Info: Digital-Daemon

Digital-Daemon
5 years ago#35
I'm not getting testy with you. I'm just stating that we shouldn't need to do anything like that.

The premise for the game had an inkling of promise, but sadly their talents were woefully lacking.
GT: Ancient Daemon / PSN: Captain_Dusk
Keep Calm and Git Gud

User Info: Sykostuff

Sykostuff
5 years ago#36
Oh come on, it is impressive that in a game were there is nearly nothing to do this team still failed to make even that work...
Hey look at this sig and how cool and important it makes me! Read it and get super jealous because I am not desperate for attention at all...
  1. Boards
  2. Wander
  3. What the absolute f***.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A