• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Baptise Window: Name all attacks, abilities, ultimates that can be fired through

User Info: TheArcade

TheArcade
6 months ago#1
Topic.
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends

User Info: Krazoa2

Krazoa2
6 months ago#2
Rein charge
Kraz is now my favorite person on GFaqs, since literally everyone else I've seen lacks the ability to be hilarious without sounding absolutely moronic. -poe376

User Info: The_Pup

The_Pup
6 months ago#3
All attacks, abilities and ultimates that can be fired through.

User Info: CopShowGuy

CopShowGuy
6 months ago#4
Every attack can be fired through it. Not all will be amplified by it.
GET AGAINST THE TREE!!!
~ The Sage of Shadow ~

User Info: TheArcade

TheArcade
2 months ago#5
CopShowGuy posted...
Every attack can be fired through it. Not all will be amplified by it.
Amplified is what I meant to say f***!

Krazoa2 posted...
Rein charge
Can that be amped?
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends

User Info: CopShowGuy

CopShowGuy
1 month ago#6
Rein cannot be amplified. Pretty much anything you shoot or throw that does damage will be amplified. D. Va bomb cannot. Junk tire cannot.
Things like Mei Blizzard and Sombra's translocator do get amped but they don't actually do damage. The sound effect still plays though.
GET AGAINST THE TREE!!!
~ The Sage of Shadow ~
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Baptise Window: Name all attacks, abilities, ultimates that can be fired through
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A