How come people want Brigitte nerfed?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. How come people want Brigitte nerfed?

User Info: FirebyrdXX

FirebyrdXX
4 weeks ago#31
To the OP, 200 HP, 50 armor, with a 600 HP personal shield, on top of passive healing, is the exact opposite of squishy. She's one of the trickiest characters to 1v1.

User Info: Earthshaker

Earthshaker
4 weeks ago#32
I more want lololbarriermeta nerfed. Orisa and her plus whatever is a damn unstoppable frontal wall, and divers can't harass with her around.
[Brackets.] - Current obsessions (6/17/18): Curse of Strahd D&D5E campaign (Wild Magic Sorcerer), Vermintide 2, Okami HD re-play, monitoring JAPAN TIME.

User Info: whirow

whirow
3 weeks ago#33
Orisa is the easiest target to dive, and she can't save any supports from getting dived...
Scrub Mentality: When you lose, its either: Lag, Opponent Character is Broken, Spam. Remember, it is never your own damn fault

whirow
3 weeks ago#34
FirebyrdXX posted...
To the OP, 200 HP, 50 armor, with a 600 HP personal shield, on top of passive healing, is the exact opposite of squishy. She's one of the trickiest characters to 1v1.

Why does everyone only think about 1v1 against everything...
Scrub Mentality: When you lose, its either: Lag, Opponent Character is Broken, Spam. Remember, it is never your own damn fault

User Info: Krazoa2

Krazoa2
3 weeks ago#35
whirow posted...
FirebyrdXX posted...

Because very few characters stand a chance at winning 2v1 so 1v1 is a good start to base things off of.
Kraz is now my favorite person on GFaqs, since literally everyone else I've seen lacks the ability to be hilarious without sounding absolutely moronic. -poe376

whirow
3 weeks ago#36
Krazoa2 posted...
whirow posted...
FirebyrdXX posted...

Because very few characters stand a chance at winning 2v1 so 1v1 is a good start to base things off of.

Or you can simply know some game basics about changing to a counter against her, like Junkrat or Pharah if 1v1 is all you can think of

User Info: Earthshaker

Earthshaker
3 weeks ago#37
whirow posted...
Orisa is the easiest target to dive, and she can't save any supports from getting dived...

Which is why I said "plus her" referring to Brigitte. Surprise, Brigitte poops on divers.
[Brackets.] - Current obsessions (6/17/18): Curse of Strahd D&D5E campaign (Wild Magic Sorcerer), Vermintide 2, Okami HD re-play, monitoring JAPAN TIME.

User Info: Krazoa2

Krazoa2
3 weeks ago#38
whirow posted...
Krazoa2 posted...
whirow posted...
FirebyrdXX posted...

Or you can simply know some game basics about changing to a counter against her, like Junkrat or Pharah if 1v1 is all you can think of

You answer to "Who can win in a 1v1?" is changing characters and avoiding the question?
It's possible to git ****ing gud and you won't have to waste countless amounts of ult charge switching characters just because you don't know how to counter more than one enemy per character. It's possible to play the same character different ways to counter different enemies, bro.

whirow posted...
She has magnet ball, super armor, and constant headshots, so that's wrong too.
Kraz is now my favorite person on GFaqs, since literally everyone else I've seen lacks the ability to be hilarious without sounding absolutely moronic. -poe376

whirow
3 weeks ago#39
Because changing characters is part of the game basics...
This isn't like other mobas where you have to fix your characters by buying items

Even in similar games like TF2 you change classes to work around the enemy comp...

User Info: __starsnostars

__starsnostars
3 weeks ago#40
I only play mystery heroes. I hate Brigette. Too often she comes out of a battle, sometimes when even outnumbered barely scratched. But what I really hate is her ultimate cancelling stun shield bash with its low cool-down.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDyXIXyAZq0
Please consider adopting a cat from your SPCA or local animal shelter.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. How come people want Brigitte nerfed?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived