Are you guys okay with Tracer being homosexual?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Are you guys okay with Tracer being homosexual?

User Info: AAngelMichael

AAngelMichael
1 year ago#61
Adding any character simply for the sake of "diversity" is stupid. Why do we need a character to represent everyone? Whatever background/race/sex they want to give a character should be up to the creator and not driven by what's trendy right now.

SJWs are ruining creative freedom. It's like everyone clamoring for a female Link in Zelda games. Why? Miyamoto created Link as a male character. What's wrong with that? It's HIS creation. If you don't like it then don't play his games.

Personally, I can't wait until the trendiness of homosexuality/transsexuality is over and SJW culture dies a horrible death.
"Way past cool!" - Sonic the Hedgehog

User Info: Kiyosuki_Mk2

Kiyosuki_Mk2
1 year ago#62
I think it's fine.

I like that they made it her, the cover girl for the game, rather than Zarya which would have been just too on-the-nose.

User Info: Nomadic View

Nomadic View
1 year ago#63
I'm fine with it. But I feel like it's just Blizzard checking off a box arbitrarily.
{}\\{}(o){}\\//{}//=\\{})){}(< \\//{}{{-{}//\\{}
{}xxxxxxxx{};;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;>

User Info: gatorattack05

gatorattack05
1 year ago#64
AAngelMichael posted...
Adding any character simply for the sake of "diversity" is stupid. Why do we need a character to represent everyone? Whatever background/race/sex they want to give a character should be up to the creator and not driven by what's trendy right now.

SJWs are ruining creative freedom. It's like everyone clamoring for a female Link in Zelda games. Why? Miyamoto created Link as a male character. What's wrong with that? It's HIS creation. If you don't like it then don't play his games.

Personally, I can't wait until the trendiness of homosexuality/transsexuality is over and SJW culture dies a horrible death.

Blizzard decided to make a gay Tracer.

Stop limiting their creative freedom. It's BLIZZARD'S creation! If you don't like it, then don't play their games.

User Info: Adenzia

Adenzia
1 year ago#65
gatorattack05 posted...
AAngelMichael posted...

Blizzard decided to make a gay Tracer.

Stop limiting their creative freedom. It's BLIZZARD'S creation! If you don't like it, then don't play their games.

Shhh you're gonna trigger the fragile boy. The truth will hurt him :(
Queen of Gamefaqs
"But your dad just calls me, 'Katya'."

User Info: LitchiFayeLing

LitchiFayeLing
1 year ago#66
AAngelMichael posted...

So you don't want creative freedom trodden upon

But you don't want differing races/sexuality beyond ones you're comfortable with

I'm trying to catch up here
Sf: Laura/mika/cammy BB: Makoto/Izayoi DOA: Tina

User Info: mario2000

mario2000
1 year ago#67
AAngelMichael posted...

Blizzard did this in about as non-SJW a way as you can get.
Arrrr the SS Goku, Mighty fine boat... -fatmatt
Hope Frieza doesn't chuck an Iceberg at the Goku, otherwise it's all over. -Nekoslash

User Info: mario2000

mario2000
1 year ago#68
I mean if you're gonna take issue with "diversity" then you might as well complain about all the dark-skinned characters, or female characters, or characters from other countries.

Just have everyone be a straight white American male. Because THAT would be interesting and fun.
Arrrr the SS Goku, Mighty fine boat... -fatmatt
Hope Frieza doesn't chuck an Iceberg at the Goku, otherwise it's all over. -Nekoslash

User Info: Meister

Meister
1 year ago#69
I couldn't care less, but damn is it irritating to see everyone mentioning how irrelevent it is get s*** on in nearly every forum. Do we all have to give praise for something that is pretty common place?

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752647034

I also pitty anyone taking offence to there being a gay character, makes for some funny reads.
My armor is contempt. My shield is disgust. My sword is hatred. In the Emperor's name, let none survive!

User Info: Chilly0123

Chilly0123
1 year ago#70
AAngelMichael posted...

Tracer is Blizzard's creation, they can do whatever the f*** they want to her, stop ruining their creative freedom like a pathetic SJW.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Are you guys okay with Tracer being homosexual?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived