Tracer confirmed LGBT

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Tracer confirmed LGBT

User Info: RJ1771

RJ1771
1 year ago#11
Squall28 posted...
Also, does this mean Zarya is straight?

I believe Blizzard's statements have implied that there's only one gay character on the cast...if that's the case, then yes: Zarya's straight as an arrow.

They obviously couldn't have chosen her to be the lezzie...it's way too obvious.

User Info: evilpresident

evilpresident
1 year ago#12
Reinhardt seems to have a big family too. Good for him, he seems like an awesome grandpa.

And I can't help but wonder what Reaper's deal is. Is he stalking that family because they're targets? Or is he just observing them because they remind him of what he lost?
Nothing to report here

User Info: BootLoxes

BootLoxes
1 year ago#13
evilpresident posted...
Reinhardt seems to have a big family too. Good for him, he seems like an awesome grandpa.

And I can't help but wonder what Reaper's deal is. Is he stalking that family because they're targets? Or is he just observing them because they remind him of what he lost?

Maybe his kid grew up and had a child of their own and he is watching the two?
6600K 3.5GHZ | GTX 950 | 16 GB RAM | Samsung Evo 500GB | Asus Z170 A-R

User Info: Kiyosuki_Mk2

Kiyosuki_Mk2
1 year ago#14
lol everyone was assuming it was Zarya but I knew they wouldn't go with such an on-the-nose, skin-deep choice.

I mean, it's not like it's impossible that no one else in the cast is LGBT but I think Tracer's probably all we'll officially get for now, as in like it's outright stated. It's fine.

tbh I'm kind of not surprised with the choice.

User Info: DexterTheThird

DexterTheThird
1 year ago#15
So GENJI is writing a letter...
And MERCY is reading a letter...
HMMMMM
Formerly known as Hero Fly Chao. I can make spaghetti.
http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/DexTheThird-1892

User Info: evilpresident

evilpresident
1 year ago#16
m0986-8 posted...
evilpresident posted...

Maybe his kid grew up and had a child of their own and he is watching the two?

That could be it, I kinda like that idea.
Nothing to report here

User Info: DexterTheThird

DexterTheThird
1 year ago#17
So why is Tracer not wearing her Chrono Trigger thingy in half the comic? I thought she couldn't take that off.
Formerly known as Hero Fly Chao. I can make spaghetti.
http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/DexTheThird-1892

User Info: Kiyosuki_Mk2

Kiyosuki_Mk2
1 year ago#18
I definitely got a "family he lost" or can no longer be with cause he's a monster now etc vibe from Reaper.

I mean, its the edgiest explanation.

The panel with Ana and Jack has such a sad vibe too. :(

User Info: BootLoxes

BootLoxes
1 year ago#19
Kiyosuki_Mk2 posted...
I definitely got a "family he lost" or can no longer be with cause he's a monster now etc vibe from Reaper.

I mean, its the edgiest explanation.

Also everyone thinks Reaper, 76, and Ana are dead. Not like you can vanish for many years and then just show up and expect things to be ok. Maybe 76 and Ana could pull it off but like you said, Reaper is a monster now. They most likely would not even recognize him behind the mask
6600K 3.5GHZ | GTX 950 | 16 GB RAM | Samsung Evo 500GB | Asus Z170 A-R

User Info: Chilly0123

Chilly0123
1 year ago#20
DexterTheThird posted...
So why is Tracer not wearing her Chrono Trigger thingy in half the comic? I thought she couldn't take that off.

That confused me too, i thought the chrono thingy was to keep Tracer in her physical form so she won't become a ghost.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Tracer confirmed LGBT

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived