Who are you best with, who do you want to improve, who do you hate to fight?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Who are you best with, who do you want to improve, who do you hate to fight?

User Info: FirebyrdXX

FirebyrdXX
2 years ago#21
Best: Zenyatta. Can still get better, as I'm getting better at leading my orb shots.
Learning: Genji. Another very rewarding player when played well, I really feel I squander his Ult a lot though. Mei. She's a lot of fun with ice wall shenanigans. Fun on defensive payload maps. Still practicing aiming. D. Va I was getting the hang of before the patch in the first place. Her mobility is just excellent, and not having to reload is quite useful too.
Hate: Good Hanzo/Widowmakers. I just hate being shut down from a distance. You feel helpless.

User Info: YourLuck

YourLuck
2 years ago#22
Best: Zenyatta
Learning: Genji/Hanzo
Hate: Tracer
A familiar note is produced.
It's the note Desolation plays to keep its instrument in tune

User Info: Serenitys_Cat

Serenitys_Cat
2 years ago#23
Best: Mercy, Symmetra, Bastion

Learning: Pharah, D.Va, Hanzo

Hate: McCree, Reaper, Roadhog, Widowmaker
Official Princess Parasol wielder of the Hyrule Warriors board.
My magnum opus: http://www.gamefaqs.com/psp/622913-gungnir/faqs/68571

User Info: RatedStinger

RatedStinger
2 years ago#24
Best: Roadhog, Reaper

Learning: McCree, Hanzo

Hate: Mei, Lucio (right click is infuriating to deal with as Reaper)
*cuts giant white sausage in half*
I CHOPPY CHOPPY YOUR PEE PEE! HA HA!

User Info: Tactician_Lord

Tactician_Lord
2 years ago#25
Best: Mei, Reaper and Zenyatta

Learning: Widowmaker...I have a lot of difficulty getting headshots with her for some reason. I can consistently get headshots with Mei's alt fire but not with Widow, I think it's a combination of console and me not adjusting to hitscan, I sometimes think it's a projectile weapon.

Hate: Junkrat...urgh, seriously.
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.

User Info: henrythefish96

henrythefish96
2 years ago#26
Best: Roadhog
Learning: Mei
Hate: Mei
Verbal diarrhea is by far my favorite type of diarrhea.

User Info: Krentaris

Krentaris
2 years ago#27
Best with: Soldier: 76, McCree, Reaper (i.e. hitscan)

Want to improve: D.Va, Zarya, Lúcio, maybe Junkrat, maybe Genji, maybe Reinhardt

Hate fighting: good McCrees, good Genjis, good Widowmakers... can barely move without being harassed or instantly shut down at range... oh yes the rare Roadhog who hits EVERY hook is a nightmare as well
"Perfectionism becomes desirable when it stimulates the healthy pursuit of excellence."

User Info: c0sa n0stra

c0sa n0stra
2 years ago#28
Best with: Mercy, Lucio almost always stuck playing support.

Learning: Snipers, I'm doing headshot drills everyday now to try and get bettter, as a side effect I'm way more effective as McCree now.

Hate to fight: Nothing in particular, anything can be countered. Mei can be kinda annoying but at the same time I can just switch to Phara or something and blast her from above.

User Info: zina_magician

zina_magician
2 years ago#29
Best: Mercy/D.Va

Learning: A little bit of everybody, but the four I'm really focused on are Pharah (mostly because she's one of my favorite characters conceptually), McCree, Lucio and Widow.

Hate to fight: Tracer (can never get a shot on the good ones) and Hanzo (the one shot wonder). A good Reinhardt is also a pain. I know people say (or used to say) that D.Va counters Reinhardt, but I always get wrecked by a really good one! Reaper and Torbjorn are also pains.
But Tracer and Hanzo are definitely #1 and #2.
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us."
NNID: Kaina-Dani

User Info: Highwind07

Highwind07
2 years ago#30
Best: Pharah or Junkrat. At least those are my two most favorite characters to play.

Improve: I would say Reinhardt or Genji. Reinhardt is helpful most of the time and I have seen some really good Genjis just destroy everything that he touches.

Hate: Bastion, Torb, Soldier, sometimes Mei but not that often anymore.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Who are you best with, who do you want to improve, who do you hate to fight?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived