• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
  3. Is Swordless Snowhead possible?

User Info: HeliosMagi

HeliosMagi
6 months ago#1
I want to unlock the Snowhead Temple, clear it with all fairies, and get the Guilded Sword all in the same 3-Day cycle. Thinking about giving the Kokiri Sword to the smithy right at the start so that I only need to have the Temple cleared before the 2nd Day ends rather then have to do it before the 1st ends. Is there any point at all between entering the Snowhead area for the first time and clearing the Temple where you absolutely need the sword to progress?
"I had a classmate who legitimately expected Mario 65 to come out. He ate glue."
i5-8400|16GB DDR4-2666|GTX 1060 6GB|250GB SSD|1TB HDD|Corsair Spec-01

User Info: Scraps

Scraps
6 months ago#2
Nope, can't think of any.

In the original game, I was able to leave my sword at the Smithy and still make it through Snowhead Temple with no problems -- there's nothing inside the temple that requires you use your sword over your bow, a Deku stick, Darmani's fists, or any other item or ability in Link's arsenal.

Granted, I've never tried going through the entire Snowhead region without a sword, but I still can't think of anything you'd be precluded from doing. You wouldn't be able to activate any Owl Statues in the original game, but in this version, even that doesn't require your sword at all.
This posting is made in full compliance with the GameFAQs Terms and Conditions. The poster politely asks all moderators to please LEAVE HER ALONE.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
  3. Is Swordless Snowhead possible?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A