You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: BLAHMASTER

BLAHMASTER
3 weeks ago#21
YAY! I beat the game! I must have been like 1 hit away from finishing off the last boss the first time.

I've started looking up the stuff I missed, as well as some of the changes they made to the game. Minus one detail, I'm glad I played the 3DS version instead of the N64 version.

I'm a little unclear on the fishing, and I'm not sure if I really want to do any, but there are guides out there. The main thing I'm curious about is how it records what you've caught. Does the record just show you what you caught, regardless of fish type? I guess what I'm getting at is if the record will be beneficial in helping me determine if I've caught at least one of every type of fish or not. I suppose I could just figure it out by playing the game, but I'm more excited to get the rest of the things that I missed.
It doesn't have to make sense.

User Info: BLAHMASTER

BLAHMASTER
3 weeks ago#22
I tried the fishing, and it's jyst not something I want to do. I got everything else in the game completed. I got crushed between a branch and a ring in the beaver race, and was killed, so that was fun. lol
It doesn't have to make sense.

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
3 weeks ago#23
BLAHMASTER posted...
I tried the fishing, and it's jyst not something I want to do. I got everything else in the game completed. I got crushed between a branch and a ring in the beaver race, and was killed, so that was fun. lol

😂🤣😂
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 USun: Stella; Moon: Lizzie; OGTG/DEG ultimate hax breeder
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.

User Info: Safetythewolf

Safetythewolf
2 weeks ago#24
BLAHMASTER posted...
I got crushed between a branch and a ring in the beaver race, and was killed, so that was fun. lol

Idk how that's possible, but you did achieved it somehow xD

Safetythewolf
2 weeks ago#25
I've played this game enough times that I'm pretty much able to get all the Heart Pieces, items, upgrades, etc that I can get without even needing a guide xD.
Also a little tidbit, but Deku Sticks are so great at killing bosses if you get the opportunity to jump slash at the eyes. I also use them to quickly kill off mini bosses and bosses. Well at least until I get the Gulded Sword (not sure if that's how it's spelt but I'm too lazy to check xD)

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
2 weeks ago#26
It’s gilded
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 USun: Stella; Moon: Lizzie; OGTG/DEG ultimate hax breeder
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.

Safetythewolf
2 weeks ago#27
gamemaster712 posted...
It’s gilded

Thanks xD