• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: BLAHMASTER

BLAHMASTER
2 months ago#11
For most of the game, I perfer not to use motion controls for aiming, partially because it interferes with the 3D. For the shooting gallery, the targets only show up right in front of you, so the 3D never gets out of wack. I suppose it's just an easy minigame anyway. For the horseback aiming I use a mix of stick and motion controls.
It doesn't have to make sense.

BLAHMASTER
2 months ago#12
It feels like I should be a little over halfway through the game, but I've made it to the East part of the map now.

3 dungeons down
all but one song collected
more than half the masks collected

I'm probably supposed to do something with the ghost that's continually damaging me from a distance, but I haven't tried everything I can yet. Or I could do the well I just found. I don't know, I didn't have much trouble figuring out the next steps in the Zora section, but I'm a little lost right now, which isn't really a problem or a bother. I'm enjoying this game more than when I started, but the schedule stuff is still meh to me. I'm looking forward to watching speedruns of this game when I'm done. :D

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
2 months ago#13
Ya need a song...
Go to the graveyard and get the captain hat during the day...
Then wearing it at night in graveyard from day 1 to day 3 will help you move along....
Then things will become more clear
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 USun: Stella; Moon: Lizzie; OGTG/DEG ultimate hax breeder
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.

BLAHMASTER
2 months ago#14
I already did that part, but thanks! Right now I'm giving away stuff in the well. This part reminds me of Earthbound and now I want to play that game again.

I'm still missing one song, which I'm sure I'll get just before opening the 4th dungeon.

gamemaster712
2 months ago#15
Yeah that one is automatic when you complete the well and areas coming up.
Hint: get a powder keg cause you’ll need one very soon
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 USun: Stella; Moon: Lizzie; OGTG/DEG ultimate hax breeder

BLAHMASTER
1 month ago#16
lol yeah, I had to go back and get one! oh well!

gamemaster712
1 month ago#17
Tip of the day: for the next dungeon carry much magic potion or use the Romani special milk. Provided you did their side quest for the cow mask

BLAHMASTER
1 month ago#18
Well, I'm not sure what the magic potion would have been for, but I finished that dungeon. The boss was confusing, but I got through it somehow.

I think I made it to the very last boss of the game, but I'll know for sure when I actually win. I went in with no healing whatsoever and made it to what I expect is the end, so I guess I'll just grab a few potions on my next attempt.

I don't have all the masks, so after I beat the game I'll go back and get what I missed. I made it through the first and last dungeons on my first try while getting all of the fairies, but I had to go back and redo the other dungeons. My favorite parts of this game are the dungeons and the Zora mask. This Zelda game definitely has it's ups and downs for me.

gamemaster712
1 month ago#19
Light arrows
Giants mask...
Things that uses up magic....

BLAHMASTER
1 month ago#20
Yeah, I guess it doesn't hurt to be prepared. I haven't had a chance to play again yet! I want to see the ending!!!
  • Topic Archived