You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
  3. Complete Fishing Hole Guide. All Fish locations and tips.

User Info: whisperstar13

whisperstar13
1 year ago#81
I don't know what it is, but when I had this game, I could not catch a fish no matter how much I tried, and I didn't much like this minigame as a result. I wasted so many hours here just trying to get a nibble. I looked up guides, ran around wearing different masks, and the most I got was a tiny Termina bass.

To this day, I'm still not sure whether I was doing something wrong or if it was just a really lousy minigame.

User Info: KingArgorok

KingArgorok
1 year ago#82
whisperstar13 posted...
I don't know what it is, but when I had this game, I could not catch a fish no matter how much I tried, and I didn't much like this minigame as a result. I wasted so many hours here just trying to get a nibble. I looked up guides, ran around wearing different masks, and the most I got was a tiny Termina bass.

To this day, I'm still not sure whether I was doing something wrong or if it was just a really lousy minigame.

my best advice is to fish everything in the pond. some fish do randomly show up unfortunately so the RNG does play a factor.
If the mechanics defy the intended rules, then the game is broken.

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
11 months ago#83
Tag
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
Come visit The Range http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1003-

User Info: LostSpecter

LostSpecter
4 months ago#84
tis pretty cool my dude
FC: 2681-5062-8427
IGN: Echo

User Info: BLAHMASTER

BLAHMASTER
3 weeks ago#85
I just finished up catching all 24, thanks for the guide! Most of the trouble I had was moving the lure too much, actually. It was hard for me to tell if I needed to attract them more, but in the end letting it sit for a second longer helped me out.

Thanks again for the guide!
It doesn't have to make sense.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
  3. Complete Fishing Hole Guide. All Fish locations and tips.