• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: EnvyAus

EnvyAus
5 years ago#1
So I'm here to answer any questions involving game changes as yes this is NOT an exact copy or remake of the N64 copy. While I spent many days hours even months trying to fully master the N64 ver years ago coming back to this isn't an easy run through for even veterans. After playing in the game for some time I thought of writing up an FAQ but unfortunately I haven't had enough support to do so. Many might be wondering how I even know any of this blah blah . Well the main point is if you have questions or want confirmation on certain items mask I'll do my best to help. Please be reminded this might contain spoilers for anyone who just wants to start fresh with this ver. While many things were the same some unusual changes were made you won't even notice until it happens. Veterans however will quickly pick apart all of them as they come across them like myself currently I am by the ocean dungeon after obtaining the Zora mask so I can't confirm things past this point.
"This is the dream from which you will never awake from until you die..." 3DS FC:2406-5309-8828

EnvyAus
5 years ago#2
Also this isn't a troll chat. It's simply to help people understand what they're getting and if it's what they expected it to be or even surprises they didn't even think of. I do not intend to spoil this for anyone so I will try to be as vague as possible when answering unless otherwise noted. Please also note I am not here most of the day so if you ask somthibg be patient !
"This is the dream from which you will never awake from until you die..." 3DS FC:2406-5309-8828

User Info: chaincat22

chaincat22
5 years ago#3
can we still kill sakon?
Loneliness is having no one around
to complain to about feeling lonely.

EnvyAus
5 years ago#4
None of that was changed

User Info: chaincat22

chaincat22
5 years ago#5
mwahahahahahahaha

ok, were there any changes to the first two dungeons or boss fights, and if so what were they or how big were they?
Loneliness is having no one around
to complain to about feeling lonely.

User Info: Chaosdagger

Chaosdagger
5 years ago#6
Did the make Great Bay smaller to accommodate the new swimming, or did they litter the ocean floor with magic pots or something?

User Info: bcornelia

bcornelia
5 years ago#7
there's this thing called brevity
My gaming controversy blog: http://bustedcartridge.wordpress.com/
Current topic: can't remember. on hold.

User Info: NeonDragon9000

NeonDragon9000
5 years ago#8
How do you know what changes have been made?
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe

User Info: flyingace89

flyingace89
5 years ago#9
is there a good reason to buy this game rather than play the n64 version?

like a master quest mode or some other new challenge?

i don't really want to spend money on something i already have

EnvyAus
5 years ago#10
There are no changes made to the great bay as far as magic pots however I did notice swimming speed seemed slightly faster. As far as dungeon bosses they seemed easier than usual. However I can't say for sure mostly because I knew what I was doing so there wasn't much of a difficulty spike or anything absurd
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A