• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Crowmeus

Crowmeus
6 years ago#1
I was having trouble connecting this morning, and when I finally was able to log in, the game reset me. 0 wins, starter deck. I lost three premium decks (Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Dark Magician and Elemental Heroes) and the Exodia booster, not to mention over 9000 points. Anyone else having this problem, or should I contact Konami?

User Info: thaosnake

thaosnake
6 years ago#2
i did too.
email konami and they will give you 20000 point but the wins no..plus you can rebuy those you paid for again as long as it is the same account...
dont bother trying to unlock premuim card in the booster

User Info: EpyonGundamCu

EpyonGundamCu
6 years ago#3
I did not lose my stuff but the game crashes for me so often I can barely get through the match. Does the online back up do nothing?

User Info: white_knight_II

white_knight_II
6 years ago#4
Oh god >< This game is freaking me out. Guess it's the only YGO game on tablets right? I didn't spend anything on it & won't spend until I feel Konami is really serious about it, keep the updates & fix bugs.
Brave Frontier global (IOS)
... and other stuff :)

User Info: rushoverhere

rushoverhere
6 years ago#5
Have been playing fine until just recently. Constantly crashing and getting login failure nearly all the time now.

User Info: white_knight_II

white_knight_II
6 years ago#6
rushoverhere posted...
Have been playing fine until just recently. Constantly crashing and getting login failure nearly all the time now.

The game works fine here. I just had login failure sometimes, just restart the game when that happen.
Brave Frontier global (IOS)
... and other stuff :)

User Info: MentockMT

MentockMT
6 years ago#7
It looks like I lost all my data at one point while I was doing update

But it fixed itself or something....
GC: Pinkgodz
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience - T.H.E.O.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A