• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Styx: Master of Shadows
  3. You could plunder the Strongroom...???

User Info: Bigsword2010

Bigsword2010
6 years ago#1
ln the 2nd mission you're in the Atrium , Library and lncendiery areas,,,where is the Strongroon...???
If You Live By The Sword You Shall Die By The Sword...
0===={}---http://bigsword1955.tripod.com --->

User Info: Taishi Ci CCR

Taishi Ci CCR
6 years ago#2
It's pretty close to the beginning, if I remember correctly. You'll be on an upper floor/balcony with a lever and an identical balcony/lever across the room and on the first floor, you'll see a giant gate. - That's the Strongroom. I believe you can grab a floor plan in the very beginning of the level and you get an objective/waypoint to loot the Strongroom.

How to open: You have to pull the levers at the same time. Make a clone and run to the other balcony & hit the lever, destroy clone and hit your lever. - Strongroom is open; grab loot.
Which dystopia do you want to live in? Huxley or Orwell? - AtmosOmega
You guys on this board can be a little biased...

User Info: Bigsword2010

Bigsword2010
6 years ago#3
Taishi Ci CCR posted...
It's pretty close to the beginning, if I remember correctly. You'll be on an upper floor/balcony with a lever and an identical balcony/lever across the room and on the first floor, you'll see a giant gate. - That's the Strongroom. I believe you can grab a floor plan in the very beginning of the level and you get an objective/waypoint to loot the Strongroom.

How to open: You have to pull the levers at the same time. Make a clone and run to the other balcony & hit the lever, destroy clone and hit your lever. - Strongroom is open; grab loot.

Yeah ok l know that spot, l couldn't get it open, never thought about using the clone...lol...thanks
If You Live By The Sword You Shall Die By The Sword...
0===={}---http://bigsword1955.tripod.com --->
  1. Boards
  2. Styx: Master of Shadows
  3. You could plunder the Strongroom...???
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A