• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Styx: Master of Shadows
  3. Do I need to play an entire level perfectly in one playthru to get a full score?

User Info: Mexoga

Mexoga
6 years ago#1
Or can I go back to replay them, each time with a different purpose: collect all the coins, run through the level without being detected, etc, and eventually get all the "trophies," if you will?
I don't give a damn what people say about me... all of the jokes that the cool kids used to make about me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80qd6UJn4QI

User Info: Mexoga

Mexoga
6 years ago#2
I ask because it would be convenient to take out all the guards when collecting the coins... then play through and avoid the coins, while also avoiding being detected.

As it stands, I'm spending a looooong time waiting for the perfect opportunities to sneak past guards undetected. It actually seems impossible to do w/o full invisibility skill allotments and a few amber potions on-hand.
I don't give a damn what people say about me... all of the jokes that the cool kids used to make about me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80qd6UJn4QI

User Info: Taishi Ci CCR

Taishi Ci CCR
6 years ago#3
What I did/do is my first run, I do Shadow/Mercy/Swiftness then redo the mission for Tokens. I seriously doubt you could do all four in one run; getting Tokens you would not get Swiftness.

Yes, some sections are impossible without going invisible, but that's only about five times in the entire game, mostly in the last levels. Mastering the Stealth tree ASAP is a must. The Rapid Recovery and Infinite Invisibility while got moving is a must have in this game. Then go for the Equipment tree because the last perk gives you three Amber potions.
Which dystopia do you want to live in? Huxley or Orwell? - AtmosOmega
You guys on this board can be a little biased...
  1. Boards
  2. Styx: Master of Shadows
  3. Do I need to play an entire level perfectly in one playthru to get a full score?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A