• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Styx: Master of Shadows
  3. Bodies found. Does it matter?

User Info: Eremyndil

Eremyndil
6 years ago#1
Besides avoiding an enemy seeing a body and alerting everyone else, do you earn more points in the mission for bodies not found? So far, the intro mission is worth 65 (mission completed points) while mission 1 is 70. Thats with all insignias after replays. I dont remember if I had less on the first runs because of bodies found. Has anyone lost the Shadow insignia after the mission was over because of bodies found?

Im not sure if this game having the stat but not doing much more with is bad or not. I remember paying extra care hiding bodies in Dishonored after reading some were having difficulties with that.
(S.W./BioWare) "we, BioWare, don't owe you a patch"
(M./WBros) "working hard on...DLC and there currently are no plans for...another patch"

User Info: Taishi Ci CCR

Taishi Ci CCR
6 years ago#2
No, 'Bodies Found' does not void the Shadow Insignia. However, if you're going for Shadow, might as well do Mercy in the same run. That way, you never have a body found. ;)
Which dystopia do you want to live in? Huxley or Orwell? - AtmosOmega
You guys on this board can be a little biased...

User Info: Eremyndil

Eremyndil
6 years ago#3
Unrelated. I just did a "kill all run" in the intro mission. 83 killed, but somehow I left 14 alive. I can only think of two unreachable elves in the part where you acquire the first potion of amber.
(S.W./BioWare) "we, BioWare, don't owe you a patch"
(M./WBros) "working hard on...DLC and there currently are no plans for...another patch"

User Info: Taishi Ci CCR

Taishi Ci CCR
6 years ago#4
Okay. Also, on the subject of Shadow Insignia, your clown can get seen and start an alert and it DOES NOT void Shadow Insignia. Only if you, yourself, are seen does it void Shadow.
Which dystopia do you want to live in? Huxley or Orwell? - AtmosOmega
You guys on this board can be a little biased...
  1. Boards
  2. Styx: Master of Shadows
  3. Bodies found. Does it matter?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A