• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Styx: Master of Shadows
  3. Deleted game again.....and this time for good

User Info: J-Fly

J-Fly
6 years ago#1
Final boss is impossible
---
PSN: J-Fly XBL: JohnnyFlySF

User Info: thecatsix

thecatsix
6 years ago#2
Ugh!

That sucks. Can't stand when you get so close to the end, but can't get past a part.
Guacamelee drove me batty with that.

I had to give up on Styx too, but I didn't get that far.
"You're not Friedrich!" --Famous Last Words: Medal of Honor

User Info: KevinKarnage

KevinKarnage
6 years ago#3
I just got the master key levels done, and I can see it getting harder but not too hard so far. I hope it doesn't hit that frustration level for me as I am liking the game lots so far. I do see how I am going to have to start playing the game a bit more as intended and not forcing it into my way of playing.

I killed 100% of all living creatures (human and animal) when I did all they master key levels, not sure how well that is going to work going forward :)

User Info: alexxieb

alexxieb
6 years ago#4
I am just annoyed that I quit level 7 to go and replay some levels and get skill points, now I'm ready to tackle level 7 again it has disappeared from the Hideout altogether!! Starting over seems my only option :(

KevinKarnage
6 years ago#5
alexxieb posted...
I am just annoyed that I quit level 7 to go and replay some levels and get skill points, now I'm ready to tackle level 7 again it has disappeared from the Hideout altogether!! Starting over seems my only option :(

That blows, I was thinking of trying to replay some earlier levels , I missed the first relic and never got any badges except for coins, but it sounds like that may be a risky thing to do... I also have had this game freeze up on my a handful of times, so it does seem to have some issues :(

KevinKarnage
6 years ago#6
BTW, has anyone tried turning the difficulty down at the end? Does that help at all?

User Info: Taishi Ci CCR

Taishi Ci CCR
6 years ago#7
HA! I beat the final level with Shadow and Mercy insignia. It's not impossible.

I'm only one Trophy away from Styx Platinum (Learn all Skills), so I have to replay some levels for Swiftness and Tokens. Mainly Tokens. I have Zero Thief insignia. But, I'm taking a break from it to play other games, but I will be back for my Platinum.
Which dystopia do you want to live in? Huxley or Orwell? - AtmosOmega
You guys on this board can be a little biased...

User Info: alexxieb

alexxieb
6 years ago#8
YeaKevinKarnage posted...
alexxieb posted...

That blows, I was thinking of trying to replay some earlier levels , I missed the first relic and never got any badges except for coins, but it sounds like that may be a risky thing to do... I also have had this game freeze up on my a handful of times, so it does seem to have some issues :(

Yeah Kevin it sure does! Replaying levels directly from the hideout when in between levels should be ok. But I actually started level 7, played for 10 minutes, then either quit or reloaded last save or returned to hideout somehow and after replaying other levels I'm now left with a dumb mute elf in the hideout and no waymarker to the next level. Started over though as I really do like this game and I have to get all the trophies!! MGS veteran just delighted to be a nasty wee stealthy goblin :D

User Info: J-Fly

J-Fly
6 years ago#9
My problem was that I entered the final boss battle with no knives so once the fight starts the clones find me and ambush me. I tried lowering the difficulty but it doesn't affect that part of the boss battle. All YouTube videos show players only succeeding with knives available at the beginning.
---
PSN: J-Fly XBL: JohnnyFlySF
  1. Boards
  2. Styx: Master of Shadows
  3. Deleted game again.....and this time for good
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A