• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: J-Fly

J-Fly
6 years ago#1
I would like to find at least one relic but what good is the map if it doesn't indicate where you cuurenly are?
---
PSN: J-Fly XBL: JohnnyFlySF

User Info: Mikkukan

Mikkukan
6 years ago#2
yea one reason I never look at the map LOL.
The MIKK Crest - mess with the best, die like the rest

User Info: Taishi Ci CCR

Taishi Ci CCR
6 years ago#3
It does say where you currently are... On the Relics hint page it says "Current Location" and "Relic Location". When they match, start looking.

I'm starting to believe you're trolling...
Which dystopia do you want to live in? Huxley or Orwell? - AtmosOmega
You guys on this board can be a little biased...

User Info: KevinKarnage

KevinKarnage
6 years ago#4
Taishi Ci CCR posted...
It does say where you currently are... On the Relics hint page it says "Current Location" and "Relic Location". When they match, start looking.

I don't think that is a troll at all, I am one who wishes the map worked better as well and would show your current location on the map screen itself. I tend to find the map fairly useless actually...

You are correct in that it does let you know if you are on the correct map for the relic at least. That is about the only real useful thing for the map screen IMHO...

User Info: J-Fly

J-Fly
6 years ago#5
Taishi Ci CCR posted...

What does the relic section revealing your current location have to do with the map? It doesn't help at all. If you're looking at the actual map, there should be a dot/indicator showing where you are. This map reminds me of my night land navigation training days in OCS.
---
PSN: J-Fly XBL: JohnnyFlySF
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A