• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: natchu96

natchu96
4 years ago#11
Another favorite. Minus the emotes I can't type out on my phone:

Big Histy: "We, as Histoires, possess a function that allows us to transcend dimensions."

Mini-Histy: "Really? I was never informed!"

Big Histy: "It was located in the user's manual on page 141,006. I foolishly skimmed over it on my initial read-through."

Mini-Histy: "I had no idea . . . I will reread the manual later, too."

I find it funny that these two skimmed their own instruction manuals. And then, of course, Big Histy tells Neptune that Noire won the popularity poll.
"You are taking this . . . extraordinarily well." - Penny, RWBY

User Info: tjoeb123

tjoeb123
4 years ago#12
Here's two of my favorites...

Arfoire: "Damn. Is this how things will end for me? I need to drag at least one CPU down to hell..."

I don't know why, but I'm laughing every time I see this. Probably because it looks like she's saying that last sentence kinda casually....

?: "..WAIT. YOU a******S ARE STILL BRATS. YOU DON'T QUALIFY FOR THE EXAM. GO WATCH ANIME AT HOME."

I love this because the computer system or whatever is speaking to Peashy and Neptune (as well as everyone else who's not Vert but they're the only ones on screen when this is said) with smiles on their faces. Even though they're being called a******s. LMAO

natchu96
4 years ago#13
Here's one from Noire during the Lowee arc

Black Heart: Ugh, what'll we do...?
What can we do...? Ah-ha!
*Noire's logic follows*

(Plutia goes HDD -> Flawless victory -> Planeptune citizens see Sadie -> They freak out -> Lastation wins it all!)

YESSSS! This is the perfect plan!

Her heart is truly black.

User Info: Village Idiot

Village Idiot
4 years ago#14
natchu96 posted...
Here's one from Noire during the Lowee arc

Black Heart: Ugh, what'll we do...?
What can we do...? Ah-ha!
*Noire's logic follows*

(Plutia goes HDD -> Flawless victory -> Planeptune citizens see Sadie -> They freak out -> Lastation wins it all!)

YESSSS! This is the perfect plan!

Her heart is truly black.

I heard Noire doesn't actually say that in the Japanese text. Anyone confirm?
PSN - Zaphikl
Now Playing - Mana Khemia~Student Alliance, Project Diva F, Tales of Xillia, Spelunky, Teleglitch

User Info: S4lr4y

S4lr4y
4 years ago#15
Any Line Copy says after he get "repaired" Airfoire and Copy in the Factory is one of the best Scenes in the entire Game xD.

User Info: Catmeister

Catmeister
4 years ago#16
S4lr4y posted...
Any Line Copy says after he get "repaired" Airfoire and Copy in the Factory is one of the best Scenes in the entire Game xD.

Anything that comes out of Copys mouth is the best, period
Official Cat God Liepard of every board.
Sonic 3 and Knuckles is still and always will be the best game of all time. 3DS FC 1633-4915-5991.

User Info: chengmaster

chengmaster
4 years ago#17
Plutia: ..If only Neppy gets to have a fake... Maybe there's more of me...?
Nepgear:...If there were more than one transformed Plutia in existence...!
(IF)
Blanc: The world would be doomed.

Uni: I somehow managed to clobber that angry bear with my tiny hands...
(Then)
Nepgear: Uni's training ended up making her a masochist like Tekken!!!!

Hyperdimension Noire: What?! So given this situation, I'm the type to abandon MYSELF?!

Nepgear: Techinical Difficulties. Please Stand By.

Anonydeath: Why yes I am surrounded by four fake Noires at the moment.
(I can't stop laughing at this quote)
Anonydeath: That faint smile on your face as you'd check your external hard drive. I love it all!
(Um... WHAT?) >_<;
Neptunia Fortress 2
Blanc: Scout, Noire: Soldier, Ram/IF: Pyro, Vert: Demoman, Nepune: Heavy, Nepgear: Engie, Rom/Compa: Medic, Uni: Sniper, and Plutia: Spy

User Info: Really Good Bee

Really Good Bee
4 years ago#18
natchu96 posted...
Another favorite. Minus the emotes I can't type out on my phone:

Big Histy: "We, as Histoires, possess a function that allows us to transcend dimensions."

Mini-Histy: "Really? I was never informed!"

Big Histy: "It was located in the user's manual on page 141,006. I foolishly skimmed over it on my initial read-through."

Mini-Histy: "I had no idea . . . I will reread the manual later, too."

I find it funny that these two skimmed their own instruction manuals. And then, of course, Big Histy tells Neptune that Noire won the popularity poll.

Well, there were two polls. The first came out just after mk2 in Japan and Noire won that one and IIRC, beat Neppy by like 20 points. The second poll was the world-wide one, and Blanc won that.

By. A. f***ing. Landslide.
"You remind me of my ex-wife in a bikini... You disgust me!"

natchu96
4 years ago#19
That one gave us Zombie Army.

That scene was part of Victory as well, so of course it was the mk2 poll.

User Info: mongopikis

mongopikis
4 years ago#20
I enjoyed the horse weiner reference a little too much, only because it was both a double etendre and a dig at NIS.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers