• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Return to PoPoLoCrois: A Story of Seasons Fairytale
  3. Thinking of getting this but hows it compare to RF4 in your opinion?

User Info: StoryGamer88

StoryGamer88
2 years ago#1
I already own RF4 and wasn't sure if I needed two somewhat similar ish games.

I like JRPGs (not crazy for the grid movement ones like this but can get by) and enjoyed combat+mining/synthesizing/etc aspects of MMORPGs, so I was thinking of getting this, but I just wanted to know how many people would prefer this over RF4. Thanks.
If you love Cartoons and Western Animation and want an active place to discuss it on Reddit, please consider checking out https://www.reddit.com/r/CartoonTalk/!

User Info: maryfran

maryfran
2 years ago#2
I love, love, love RF4.....I have started over several times just to try something different and I keep saying it's like a puzzle that is fun to put together. I had put down Trio of Towns, another fave, but have been playing with it again since the DLC was added, but.......I have put aside every other game since starting to play Popolocrois. What we like....no time constraints...you just save your game sometimes so things will respawn faster. Cute story line. Auto-battle feature so you don't have to bother with the grid system unless you prefer it. Seed dungeons like RF4, but way different and much more fun. Endless pockets. Water can doesn't have to be refilled, but there is an upgrade to it and the other tools. NO FISHING. (or seasons, or time restraints, or gifting every single person in the game, just 5 girls to befriend but not marry). RF4 is not my fave anymore and I was borderline fanatic. If you decide to play it, just have Fun!!!

User Info: cydashlee

cydashlee
2 years ago#3
This game is fun and all but will never compare to rune factory 4. There is way much more things to do than in this game.
Friendcode:4141-6291-3097 "Cyd ashlee"
Pok X:IGN: Baha TSV:972 Pok Ruby: IGN: Penelope TSV: 0912
  1. Boards
  2. Return to PoPoLoCrois: A Story of Seasons Fairytale
  3. Thinking of getting this but hows it compare to RF4 in your opinion?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers

Where can I find Sootstone? Side Quest1 Answer
About Skill Levels? Build1 Answer
Where can I find Motherstone? Side Quest3 Answers
Where do I find Dragon scale & comet platinum? Side Quest3 Answers
Where do I get cream stew? Side Quest1 Answer