• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Return to PoPoLoCrois: A Story of Seasons Fairytale
  3. Moving animals and post game questions

User Info: KetsuekiBara

KetsuekiBara
2 years ago#1
Dead board is dead, but I'm a hopeful sort of person.

Is there any way of moving animals to different barns? The only time I get an option to pick a barn is when adopting new animals, but I have some at Pietro's farm that I'd like to move.

And I thought I had read there's a new dungeon you can do in post game...where is it?

User Info: aquagon7

aquagon7
2 years ago#2
Currently don't remember about the animals because I didn't really move them around much, but about the extra dungeons, they're all accessed through the Gofer Fairy.
Was yea ra rre walasye whou knawa cest bautifal oz sarla. Den, Rrha guwo gaya dest walasye whou pagle gyas wart oz sor.
(AT2 Relocalization: at2.metalbat.com)

User Info: KetsuekiBara

KetsuekiBara
2 years ago#3
aquagon7 posted...
Currently don't remember about the animals because I didn't really move them around much, but about the extra dungeons, they're all accessed through the Gofer Fairy.

Do the new ones only get added after clearing the first five sets? I only went through the first two before beating the game, and she's still only showing those two, the third set, and two ??? options.
  1. Boards
  2. Return to PoPoLoCrois: A Story of Seasons Fairytale
  3. Moving animals and post game questions
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers

Where can I find Sootstone? Side Quest1 Answer
About Skill Levels? Build1 Answer
Where do I find Dragon scale & comet platinum? Side Quest3 Answers
Where can I find Motherstone? Side Quest3 Answers
Where do I get cream stew? Side Quest1 Answer