Mission for farming abandoned god arcs?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. God Eater 2: Rage Burst
  3. Mission for farming abandoned god arcs?

User Info: MelanyKoura

MelanyKoura
1 year ago#1
Just wondering what the go to mission in this game is for doing that. I know there was one in GER that was just a few elemental ogretails and a few cocoon maidens (or at least that's the one I used), but what's the mission to shoot for in this game? If there is one, that is.

User Info: minarie

minarie
1 year ago#2
There are several here like Shadow of Babel. Usually something solo that can be killed easily with guns. You repeat that mission until a Special Mission pops up which have a higher chance to drop rare quadruple arcs.

Combine it with the 7 arcs trick (Similar in GER) and resetting everytime you dont get good arcs should give you your first end game build in 2-3 hours if your lucky.

If you search in the GE2RB PS4 boards "useful links", there is a post that links you to a list of special missions and what arcs they drop.
My compilation of God Eater Burst Techniques and Tips: http://godeater.wikia.com/wiki/User:Minarie
PSN: Minarie (GE2:RB) Add for OL gaming!
  1. Boards
  2. God Eater 2: Rage Burst
  3. Mission for farming abandoned god arcs?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived