• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. God Eater 2: Rage Burst
  3. How does Perilous Challenge reward work?

User Info: phng1900

phng1900
3 years ago#1
So i got beat the story and unlock Perilous Challenge. I pressed the button too fast i only had a glimpse at the textbook and only able to read about clearing something at certain levels will unlock something. so how does this thing work?

User Info: Blazikenite2109

Blazikenite2109
3 years ago#2
It's just telling you that clearing "certain missions" on a set level unlocks clothing.

These missions are as follows:

Hard Missions
>Difficulty 15
>>Dusty Seas
>>Intake Manifold
>>Effulgent Authority
>>Petrova Defense
>>Nirvana Trail

Clearing them on Perilous Challenge +5, +15, +30, and +99 each unlocks different a clothing item (a victory T-shirt based on the mission, and I believe the color varies by difficulty, though the changes might be more drastic than that.)
Disciple of Shah Dalamadur.
O Shah Dalamadur, world-deity of sanctified crimson. Coil and weave your mark through fate; history shall be yours to renew.

Blazikenite2109
3 years ago#3
These missions are very hard and take a long time, and they're all 4 & 5 stage survival missions. Bring friends, AI are useless for these gauntlets.
O Shah Dalamadur, world-deity of sanctified crimson. Coil and weave your mark through fate; history shall be yours to renew.
(message deleted)

Blazikenite2109
3 years ago#5
To give you an idea of how long each mission will take on +99, the mission timer is 100 minutes for each phase instead of the normal 40 minutes.

User Info: EX_Bortthog

EX_Bortthog
3 years ago#6
Blazikenite2109 posted...
It's just telling you that clearing "certain missions" on a set level unlocks clothing.

These missions are as follows:

Hard Missions
>Difficulty 15
>>Dusty Seas
>>Intake Manifold
>>Effulgent Authority
>>Petrova Defense
>>Nirvana Trail

Clearing them on Perilous Challenge +5, +15, +30, and +99 each unlocks different a clothing item (a victory T-shirt based on the mission, and I believe the color varies by difficulty, though the changes might be more drastic than that.)

Nope

Each Shirt has a preset design and the only difference between difficulties is monogrammed number on them

Marduk is red
God Arc Solider is purple
Kyuubi is white
Caligula is grey
Varja is black
#1 Cactus

User Info: EX_Bortthog

EX_Bortthog
3 years ago#7
Also clearing on a setting unlocks all lower setting Shirts, meaning if you clear the +99 version you get all the shirts of that stages lower settings
#1 Cactus
  1. Boards
  2. God Eater 2: Rage Burst
  3. How does Perilous Challenge reward work?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A