• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below
  3. Info: Raging Ruby, Ace of Spoils, Ruby of Protection, Mirror Ring, Mugger's Mask

User Info: palatinae

palatinae
4 years ago#1
80/80

I've been doing some crafting lately. There really isn't much out there for FAQs/guides so ... this is what I've learned so far:

When crafting an accessory, if you care about beefing it up and maxing it out with the best attributes, then I suggest using the Luxury recipe since it obviously has a higher chance to proc Sweet Success and starting it out with a +1 and a random attribute. If you just want the base accessory, then use whatever recipe you have with the mats available to you.

Basically, crafting beyond just making a simple base accessory means adding an attribute to an accessory - hopefully the one you want as well. From the accessories I've made, I would guesstimate around a 1% chance of getting the perfect attribute on a craft or a meld. Rather than making 100 of an accessory (or more or less), what I did is SAVE SAVE SAVE then make 25 of whichever accessory I wanted. If none of them proc'd the perfect attribute then I closed app and restarted the game. If during the 25 crafting process, one of them did proc perfect, STOP and SAVE (overwrite) SAVE SAVE. Depending on how many craftings you have done and have left, you may want to rinse/repeat the above steps or simply move on to the melding process. For the melding, just pretty much do the same thing as the crafting - SAVE SAVE SAVE and meld away and if one procs perfect then STOP and SAVE else if they don't, stop the app and restart.

A Raging Ruby can have the following different attributes when crafting/melding:

Lower Attack, More Crit 2%
HP + xxx
ATK + xxx
DEF + xxx
Defense Drain Reduction % yyy

(((the xxx above and below can be any random amount from 3-8)))
((( the yyy above and below can be a random amount of 10, 12.5, 15, 17.5 or 20)))

An Ace of Spoils can have the following different attributes when crafting/melding:

Extra Spoil (1, 2 or 3%)

Max MP + xxx
DEF + xxx
WISDOM + xxx
Poison Resistance % yyy

A Ruby of Protection can have the following different attributes when crafting/melding:

Chance to Auto-Defend (2, 4, 6, 8 or 10%)
Max HP + xxx
DEF + xxx
ATTACK + xxx
MP Drain Resistance % yyy

A Mirror Ring can have the following different attributes when crafting/melding:

Chance to Auto-Bounce (10, 12.5, 15, 17.5 or 20%)
Max MP + xxx
DEF + xxx
WISDOM + xxx
Quake/Roar Resistance % yyy

A Mugger's Mask can have the following different attributes when crafting/melding:

Ingredient Drop Rate 2%
DEF + xxx
Max HP + xxx
ATTACK + xxx
Reduce Freeze Time % yyy

I found it 'weird' that Mugger's Mask and Raging Ruby only had one level of their perfect proc ... although I only crafted a couple hundred so perhaps the lower/higher attributes eluded me??

I now possess a perfect version of each of the above accessories. It takes maybe 1-2 hours of Bianca farming Mini-Medals to obtain the ingredients to craft 25 of a given accessory. Then I would guesstimate an hour of crafting/resetting and melding/resetting for each perfect attribute (so 3 hours per accessory - maybe a little less but maybe quite a bit more).

Hopefully this helps someone out there. Feel free to post comments, corrections (if applicable) and any questions you may have. I don't know everything, but perhaps someone else reading can chime in and help as well.

~Happy Gaming~
FFRK friend code - bkZW
Aerith's Planet Protector

User Info: DCdemonic1

DCdemonic1
4 years ago#2
The Mugger's Mask can spawn with 1% Ingredient Drop Rate. Mine has two 2% and one 1% on it.

User Info: palatinae

palatinae
4 years ago#3
DCdemonic1 posted...
The Mugger's Mask can spawn with 1% Ingredient Drop Rate. Mine has two 2% and one 1% on it.

Yeah, I have a feeling that it is 1,2 or 3% on both Mugger's Mask and Raging Ruby ... but I wasn't about to craft thousands of them to find out >< Just like, in full disclosure, I never got any accessory to show +7 or +8 ATK so my thought process is either the parameter is 3-6 for ATK or I was just 'unlucky'. Likewise, I never actually say +3 for HP so either that is 4-8 or 'unlucky'. It would take literally thousands of crafts I think to get every possible permutaion.
FFRK friend code - bkZW
Aerith's Planet Protector
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below
  3. Info: Raging Ruby, Ace of Spoils, Ruby of Protection, Mirror Ring, Mugger's Mask
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A