You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance
  3. What characters do you look forward to in the next Disgaea installment?
Tatunen08 3 months ago#1
Disgaea 6 skipped the PS so that's it for that for me..... but Disgaea 7 might pop back up.

What classes do you want to see again, what classes do you dislike, and what brand new classes would you like to see implemented?

Personally, I'd like to see a non Goofy Hero class..... or just a non Goofy Human.
I was too lazy to make a signature.
r0xm2n 3 months ago#2
Just give me a HD Gunslinger class already (the female gunner from Disgaea 3).
I also miss the male Heavy Knight (guy looked kinda badass, and liked his Russian type accent xD).

Also bring back Gig and Marona.
This has been another (probably) uselessly informative post, by me. Booyah!
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEvilbyte
Tatunen08 3 months ago#3
Those are great choices.

Marona was DLC in Disgaea 4. I know it's asking alot but having the male and female version of every sprite would be awesome.

I tend to love the generics more than the main characters. (And also Asagi lol).
Sun Xiao 2 months ago#4
Merchant
Chef
Greater Demon
Beast Master
Masked Hero
Mystic Beast
Geomancer
Berserker
Lucky Doll
Vampire
Onmyo Monk

I also want riding from Disgaea d2 and fusion from Disgaea 4

Characters

Rutile
Culotte
Alouette
Eclair

All Disgaea series have 4+ characters each ,so Prier deserves to have 3-4 characters with her.

NeoRyujinZ 2 months ago#5
Classes I want to see again in Disgaea 7
  • Any generic who was axed in Disgaea 6 from Disgaea 5
  • Beastmaster
r0xm2n posted...
Just give me a HD Gunslinger class already (the female gunner from Disgaea 3).
  • This
  • Cheerleader
  • Geomancer from D2 and D3
  • Vampire from the first Disgaea
  • Rifle Demon
  • Wood Golem
  • Mass-Produced/Factory Desco

Unique characters I would like to see again in D7 (As postgame recruits and/or DLC)
  • Taro
  • Gig!!!
  • Super Hero Aurum
  • Rutile
  • Stella
  • Nagi Clockwork

New class ideas
More youkai to add along with the Ninetails (Kyuubi) and Nekomata. Maybe a tengu? Or an inugami?

Mechanician. It'll be like Nagi but a humanoid generic class that has her abilities. If vehicles somehow get introduced in D7, this would be the perfect class to optimize them with. Considering Nagi's thing was making magic-powered technology.

Not really new class ideas in a sense, but bringing in more Makai Kingdom generic humanoids like Makai Chef and Lady Commander would be nice!
Makai Kingdom coming to Switch and PC soon. Why hasn't NIS considered making a sequel to this badass SRPG?
(edited 2 months ago)
Tatunen08 2 months ago#6
NeoRyujinZ posted...
New class ideas
More youkai to add along with the Ninetails (Kyuubi) and Nekomata. Maybe a tengu? Or an inugami?
I like the way you think!
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance
  3. What characters do you look forward to in the next Disgaea installment?

GameFAQs Q&A