• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: dgsousa

dgsousa
1 month ago#1
Sometimes the Evility Shop doesn't show any Unique Evility to purchase for certain characters, even though they HAVE a second unique slot AND mastered subclasses.

Once I passed the "unique slot" bill with a character and right after went to Evility Shop. No unique evility showed up. Then I reloaded the save, passed the bill AGAIN and this time the uniques were there lol

Has anyone else experienced that? Currently I have this problem with Killia (even though he already learned some uniques, the ones in the shop are all gone) and the only way I found to fix it is by reincarnating.

User Info: KarmaDingo

KarmaDingo
1 month ago#2
And you're sure you're not changing the category in the shop on accident?
Time for the greatest show on Earth. Tickets are unavailable and access is invitation only, but we're announcing it anyway to let you know what you're missing.

User Info: dgsousa

dgsousa
1 month ago#3
KarmaDingo posted...
And you're sure you're not changing the category in the shop on accident?

Yeah, I have just checked. Kllia is not showing unique evilities for purchase, even in the "Display All" tab.

In short:
Killia now: no uniques
Killia after reincarnating: shows uniques

User Info: Alukard1

Alukard1
1 month ago#4
Strange....played this game for more than 2000 hours and never experienced this bug :D ( or any other basically lol )

User Info: Tatunen08

Tatunen08
1 month ago#5
Did you already have them bought?
I was too lazy to make a signature.

User Info: ThePrinnyDood

ThePrinnyDood
4 weeks ago#6
it's simple : once you mastered a class/job (it says master in gold instead of stars) and once you have your unique evility slot unlocked, you can immediately set the mastered class unique evility. the shop does not sell it, it's unlocked already.

User Info: ThePrinnyDood

ThePrinnyDood
4 weeks ago#7
ThePrinnyDood posted...
it's simple : once you mastered a class/job (it says master in gold instead of stars) and once you have your unique evility slot unlocked, you can immediately set the mastered class unique evility. the shop does not sell it, it's unlocked already.
my b, I was thinking about something else. this is ps4 board sorry
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A