• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5 Last Round
  3. Anyone crash when searching for matches?

User Info: Dgame23

Dgame23
4 years ago#1
I have the disc version of the game after playing 3 matches its crashing every time now.
PSN: Dgame1985 GT: Ghost of Dgame

User Info: GigaFrostByte

GigaFrostByte
4 years ago#2
My game has been crashing whenever I try to start a fight. I haven't tried online mode, but when I go into free practice or arcade mode, the game will randomly freeze, make this horrible noise, and then kick me back to the home screen. Does that sound like what you are experiencing?

Dgame23
4 years ago#3
Same issue the system sounds like its about to hard crash with noise then goes back to the home screen. I can play one match then the next search freezes.

GigaFrostByte
4 years ago#4
Dgame23 posted...
Same issue the system sounds like its about to hard crash with noise then goes back to the home screen. I can play one match then the next search freezes.

Well I'm relieved to know that it's not just me, but damn, this really puts a damper on my day. I was so looking forward to playing this today, but as of right now, it's unplayable. The game has crashed on me at least 4 times. Maybe we should just wait for a patch? I bought the disc too btw.

Dgame23
4 years ago#5
It's crashed on me 5 times, I may just try to play some offline stuff. If that doesn't work I'll just try out the PS4 version whenever it becomes available on there store.

User Info: waytooblazed

waytooblazed
4 years ago#6
Same thing happening for me. Just been sticking with the offline modes for now...

GigaFrostByte
4 years ago#7
Dgame23 posted...
It's crashed on me 5 times, I may just try to play some offline stuff. If that doesn't work I'll just try out the PS4 version whenever it becomes available on there store.

If you turn off your online connection, then the game is stable. It seems like the online mode is broken right now. Also during arcade and practice matches, people can join your game apparently, which is why I was being kicked off even though I wasn't on the dedicated online mode.

User Info: westtrade

westtrade
4 years ago#8
The game crashes for me when I am searching for a online match. I am going to try the ps4 version and see if the issue is there as well.
My Blog - http://akihabaraarcade.blogspot.com/
Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/westtrade96

User Info: gohoanq

gohoanq
4 years ago#9
waytooblazed posted...
Same thing happening for me. Just been sticking with the offline modes for now...

It's crashed on me twice in an offline mode so I don't think that will help much. The damn game needs a patch.
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.

User Info: iceburg3006

iceburg3006
4 years ago#10
I am glad someone made this post. The game crashes on me every time is try to get online. I thought it was me and re-installed ( I have a digital copy). However the same issues happen. So far I can only train without the game crashing. Everything else goes into a hard crash and resets the game.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5 Last Round
  3. Anyone crash when searching for matches?
  • Topic Archived