• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: Plant42

Plant42
2 months ago#491
https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666/art/Mila-DOAXVV-Asari-776429844

I want to port in this

User Info: 1111qq

1111qq
2 months ago#492
new patch censor option is one of the dumbest thing TBH i have ever seen, despite having the option not to use it
it just feels silly, unneeded, utterly pointless, idiotic, & it really REALLY only hurts this already in critical damage stage game more,
and at this point makes me believe they want dead or alive to just be dead
Proud Designer of the Christie Red Devil DOA5U 2014 Halloween Costume

User Info: Matt-Moores

Matt-Moores
2 months ago#493
1111qq posted...
new patch censor option is the dumbest thing TBH i have ever seen

Ftfy
Trust in The Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.

1111qq
2 months ago#494
posting this because that's what we do here
https://www.deviantart.com/zevsolimpus/art/DOA-6-Christie-s-pirate-s-strike-I-795217800

Matt-Moores
2 months ago#495
😍
Trust in The Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.

1111qq
2 months ago#496
i see our resident plant has been warned again, i guess he let out more of his evil roots

Matt-Moores
2 months ago#497
Or he pissed off a sensitive prick.

1111qq
2 months ago#498
Matt-Moores posted...
Or he triggered one of them sensitive spineless mollusks AKA members of the outcry / outrage culture AKA one of them professional victims from the victimhood culture
those that want to be triggered & offended by malicious choice to justify them being the actual instigators, aggressors & oppressors and continuing to do so after
despite that being totally illogical and untrue + them being all wrong & hypocritical with double standards as always, not that the likes of those care

there FTFY

which more or less what i was referring to in my previous post though it also could mean he triggered one of this site's big brother committee members that are in cahoots with them IYKWIM

1111qq
2 months ago#499
@Matt-Moores
don't forget to read my last post here
@Plant42
when you are out of "prison" feel free to update yourself on what was going on here, the good stuff, the bad stuff & the stupid stuff

1111qq
2 months ago#500
- -500- -
-E-N-D-

There was an error posting your message:
this weak puny site can't handle 3 mere capital letters, boo hoo
  • Topic Closed