• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Chronicious-Fox

Chronicious-Fox
6 years ago#1
So yeah, did they ever put any dlc at all on the HK store? Tried looking on the net but their website is a joke, search function doesn't even work properly. Anyone with psn access for HK can verify? I would appreciate it as I am at work. Thanks in advance.

User Info: ArchieNov

ArchieNov
6 years ago#2
The Ninja Clan 1 pack, Honoka debut and Season Pass are available. If you're looking to redownload prior DLC, they're not yet there last I checked.

User Info: Alaruber

Alaruber
6 years ago#3
The DLC from DOA5 and DOA5U still aren't there yet from the Singapore PSN, which is basically the HK PSN from what I know. Looks like we'll have to wait another week or more.
"Madness is rare in individuals, but in groups, parties, nations and ages is it the rule." - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

User Info: Leifang2000

Leifang2000
6 years ago#4
They moved Honoka's costumes under DOA5U today for some strange reasons.
---(|^_^|) T'ai Chi Quan is Awesome!!! (/^_^\) ----

User Info: Wang_Yuanji

Wang_Yuanji
6 years ago#5
Got a reply from them after 9 days lol. They said they are working with Sony with the problem... lame reply. -_-

User Info: 1111qq

1111qq
6 years ago#6
sounds like scee is spreading its evil to other stores
Proud Designer of the Christie Red Devil DOA5U 2014 Halloween Costume

User Info: edwinakw32

edwinakw32
6 years ago#7
i purchased the digital copy from sg psn with the free bonus content but i only got the 4 private paradise movies. ninja 2015 and premier sexy costumes nowhere to be found. any idea?

User Info: Wang_Yuanji

Wang_Yuanji
6 years ago#8
1111qq posted...
sounds like scee is spreading its evil to other stores

Yup looks like it. =/
@edwin I think you need to email them about your problem. Here's their email add Team_Ninja@koeitecmo.co.jp

User Info: Alaruber

Alaruber
6 years ago#9
edwinakw32 posted...
i purchased the digital copy from sg psn with the free bonus content but i only got the 4 private paradise movies. ninja 2015 and premier sexy costumes nowhere to be found. any idea?

You might wanna follow Yuanji's advice about contacting Team Ninja. Wouldn't hurt to try and contact Sony as well. I got the game from SG PSN as well but I managed to get them all.
"Madness is rare in individuals, but in groups, parties, nations and ages is it the rule." - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

User Info: Hylian-Hero

Hylian-Hero
6 years ago#10
Does anyone know how much the full game costs in the Yen and HK Dollars? I'm thinking of buying it from the Japanese or Hong Kong PSN store.
SSB4 Mains: Link, Zero Suit Samus, Mega Man, Shulk... Chrom for SSB4 DLC - Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain and Final Fantasy XV.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A