• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. 3rd Palace and the Locked Chest

User Info: Shadow_FF6

Shadow_FF6
2 months ago#1
Forgot to stock up on lockpicks and so I've left a single locked chest in the Bank Palace. Namely the third one somewhere behind the rotating walls. I could easily go back and get it, but I'd be using up an afternoon and night to do so. Is the item in that chest worth it, or is there an achievement for opening up all chests in the game? If not, then I'll just pass and work on my social links.
`/\ |\ | | \ `-|- `|_| |-_|) |-_`|` `|` |)
/--\ | \| | / ` | `|` | |_ |\ |_` |__| ` |\

User Info: RoboRob77

RoboRob77
2 months ago#2
Shadow_FF6 posted...
Forgot to stock up on lockpicks and so I've left a single locked chest in the Bank Palace. Namely the third one somewhere behind the rotating walls. I could easily go back and get it, but I'd be using up an afternoon and night to do so. Is the item in that chest worth it, or is there an achievement for opening up all chests in the game? If not, then I'll just pass and work on my social links.

No, there isn’t a trophy for opening up all of the chests and it definitely isn’t worth it to waste all that time for a chest.

Shadow_FF6
2 months ago#3
Took several guides to find out what it was, but while it's some decent treasure, it's not game changing. The Revenge Mirror has a low change to Reflect physical attacks. It sounds like you can later buy an endless supply of a superior version, so even if I wanted it really badly, better and unlimited alternatives are available.

User Info: Heartfang

Heartfang
2 months ago#4
There are no treasure chests worth wasting time over
The internet was a mistake

Shadow_FF6
2 months ago#5
So it turns out that you can go for the boss of a palace but still explore the place. It's harder, but it can be done, and there were only two enemies along the way. So I grabbed the chest on the way to the boss.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. 3rd Palace and the Locked Chest
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A