• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. P5 OST Bracket - Day 102: Wake Up, Get Up, Get Out There vs. The Whims of Fate

User Info: HOTJaVaLaVa

HOTJaVaLaVa
1 week ago#1
Day 102: Which do you think is the better song? - Results (35 votes)
(4) Wake Up, Get Up, Get Out There
20% (7 votes)
(8) The Whims of Fate
80% (28 votes)
You must be registered and logged in to vote in this poll.
Wake Up, Get Up, Get Out There: https://youtu.be/ZjQK6GzZD-w

The Whims of Fate: https://youtu.be/zVr4QzdwjHQ

Day 101 (Beneath the Mask vs. Hoshi To Bokura To) is still live: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/835628-persona-5/78327018
"The eyes are the groin of the head."
-Dwight Schrute, from the TV show The Office

User Info: GooberSD

GooberSD
1 week ago#2
Wake Up is too stronk

User Info: NoctisGaming

NoctisGaming
1 week ago#3
GooberSD posted...
Wake Up is too stronk
I agree with you but the majority disagrees
Hey guys it's me darkfire12 trying to avoid the government

User Info: super_taco_ftw

super_taco_ftw
1 week ago#4
Yeah look, it's really sus that every poll seems to have one side leading by around 20 points. Especially this late in the tournament, where each of these songs is a fan favourite. Seems to me like someones still stuffing these polls. Which is a sad and bloody stupid thing to do for a fan project.
"It is a mistake to believe you can solve all of life's problems with just potatoes." - Douglas Adams
(message deleted)

User Info: AnimalBoy82

AnimalBoy82
1 week ago#6
super_taco_ftw posted...
Yeah look, it's really sus that every poll seems to have one side leading by around 20 points. Especially this late in the tournament, where each of these songs is a fan favourite. Seems to me like someones still stuffing these polls. Which is a sad and bloody stupid thing to do for a fan project.

i’ve seen ballot stuffing during this tournament. This ain’t it. Talk to me when each song ends up with 50-60 votes each. Which is what happened in the Our Beginning/Life Will Change match. Twice.

I mean, what do you expect? 5 out of the 6 remaining songs are some of the most popular songs in the game. That’s the way it’s been the entire time in this tournament. Matches featuring more popular songs always generated more votes.

As far as the big margin in the voting goes, shouldn’t you be wondering why the losing songs aren’t getting more support instead? Nothing’s keeping people from voting for them. The losing songs are losing big because no one’s voting for them.
(edited 1 week ago)

HOTJaVaLaVa
1 week ago#7
Have to agree that there is no ballot stuffing on these latest polls; seeing as each has generally the same number of votes, I think it's a good showing across the board. Every song that I voted for in this round is going to lose, and that's A-OK with me.

The only instant when it happened was definitely Our Beginning vs. Life Will Change. There was way more participation and you'd see one song always catch up to the other. I'm glad we went with the method that we did for it though; regardless, that winner was probably going to lose to Rivers in the Desert.

So while I trust the GameFaqs community to vote in good faith, I think it's done fine. I didn't like having to change the settings for 1 vote per IP or whatever it is - as I always like the thought of non-GFaqs users voting and finding a reason to come back - but it was the best method to avoid ballot stuffing for the remainder of the competition.

HOTJaVaLaVa
1 week ago#8
Your daily bump to vote in all three polls if you have not yet.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. P5 OST Bracket - Day 102: Wake Up, Get Up, Get Out There vs. The Whims of Fate
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers