• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. How long is the final stretch of the game? (no unmarked spoilers please)

User Info: Heartfang

Heartfang
4 weeks ago#11
Raka_Putra posted...
Alright, thank you!
One more question: do I need to min max the Personas and party members for the late game battles? I've only been haphazardly making Persona for general use (farming, buffs, physical attackers) etc. but I haven't done the Gallows trick. But I'm more concerned with seeing the ending and finishing the game for good rather than cheesing the final boss.
Any recommended level? I'm at 73 I think.

You don't need to do anything more than you've always done. Just make sure you have strong persona at your level. Your level is just fine for the final boss. And if it's not enough the last mini dungeon gives a ton of xp.
The internet was a mistake

User Info: Chimeramanexe

Chimeramanexe
4 weeks ago#12
Strategy Warning for the final boss, though, as I've seen people have trouble with it. Spoilered so you can choose not to click it, but no names are used to prevent story spoilers:

When it brings out all 4 limbs and starts charging a super move, disregard all the training you've had in the game up to that point where defending against the enemy's charged-up attack is the way to go. You actually need to go on the offensive here and break as many limbs as possible to scale down the attack to survivable levels. If you don't break any, it's an instant game-over even if you're defending with a defense buff up and attack reduction on the enemy.
FC: 1263-6375-4172
IGN: Nate (in most games)

User Info: Raka_Putra

Raka_Putra
4 weeks ago#13
Thanks! Will check if I'm having problems with the boss's.

JLazarillo posted...
Buu_88 posted...
Wait, what?

If you get the Twins' Confidant to rank 10, you can pay to Fuse Personas higher than your own level. The pricing is pretty restrictive, to the point that I don't typically recommend it, but it's a decent option here and there at endgame.

Yeah, especially since there aren't many good uses for money anyway.

Oh, is the Itemize option still limited to one per day?
. Heartfang posted...
Raka_Putra posted...
Alright, thank you!
One more question: do I need to min max the Personas and party members for the late game battles? I've only been haphazardly making Persona for general use (farming, buffs, physical attackers) etc. but I haven't done the Gallows trick. But I'm more concerned with seeing the ending and finishing the game for good rather than cheesing the final boss.
Any recommended level? I'm at 73 I think.

You don't need to do anything more than you've always done. Just make sure you have strong persona at your level. Your level is just fine for the final boss. And if it's not enough the last mini dungeon gives a ton of xp.

Awesome! Will try to finish the game later tonight.
Into the woods, but mind the past...
Into the woods, but mind the future!

User Info: JLazarillo

JLazarillo
4 weeks ago#14
Raka_Putra posted...

Yes.
Formerly a panda, formerly a carnivore. Now just a guy without a catch phrase.
https://imgtc.com/i/uVS7l1o.jpg

User Info: TidalDream

TidalDream
4 weeks ago#15
no more than 10
So you're going all out. You're betting everything in one strike.
What courage. What a bold decision. I like that, but it is a foolish mistake against me.

Raka_Putra
4 weeks ago#16
JLazarillo posted...
Raka_Putra posted...

Yes.

Darn, I'm sad. Should've Itemized more stuff.

User Info: Chimeramanexe

Chimeramanexe
4 weeks ago#17
Oh, but make absolutely sure you grab the two Treasure Demons in the last randomized sections of Mementos. You can only get them between the 7th Palace and endgame, and one of them (Crystal Skull) itemizes into the best accessory in the game.
FC: 1263-6375-4172
IGN: Nate (in most games)

Raka_Putra
3 weeks ago#18
I did find them in the Mementos last time I went!
...the bad news is I don't have Black Stone...

User Info: yclhd

yclhd
3 weeks ago#19
Raka_Putra posted...
I did find them in the Mementos last time I went!
...the bad news is I don't have Black Stone...

You mean Black Rock?

Try the street vendor outside the gym at night when it's not raining.

User Info: AnimalBoy82

AnimalBoy82
3 weeks ago#20
Chimeramanexe posted...
Strategy Warning for the final boss, though, as I've seen people have trouble with it. Spoilered so you can choose not to click it, but no names are used to prevent story spoilers:

When it brings out all 4 limbs and starts charging a super move, disregard all the training you've had in the game up to that point where defending against the enemy's charged-up attack is the way to go. You actually need to go on the offensive here and break as many limbs as possible to scale down the attack to survivable levels. If you don't break any, it's an instant game-over even if you're defending with a defense buff up and attack reduction on the enemy.

I’ve always done the opposite of what you said and was just fine.
(edited 3 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. How long is the final stretch of the game? (no unmarked spoilers please)
  • Post New Message