You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Platinum Trophy Question

User Info: Stubbled_PS3

Stubbled_PS3
1 week ago#1
Is it possible to get the Platinum trophy on my NG+ run. The trophies i still need are

Beyond Rehabilitation - Defeat Twins
Great Phantom Thieves Convene - Max Out All Confidants
A Perfect Job - Complete All Requests
Guardian of the Pond - Catch the Guardian of the Fishing Pond
Craftworker - Create All Infiltration Tools
Bookworm - Read All Books
One Who Rebels Against a God - Create Satanael
Golden Finger - Play All Video Games

I am trying to get the Platinum Trophy before Royal releases
Steam ID- chrisrthompson2190---Xbox One Gamertag- Stubbled CRT1---PSN ID- StubbledCRT1

User Info: Chimeramanexe

Chimeramanexe
1 week ago#2
Yes, you can easily get it, you just need to focus. I recommend looking at Vaelis_RHS's guide. Some things to be aware of:
*Always read all of Mishima's texts, or you can miss some of the requests.
*You can get free Goho-Ms, so don't let that throw you just because it's in your inventory. You still need to craft 1 for the trophy.
*Focus hard on the Jinbocho bookstore stuff to get the speed reading book. Save most of the advertisement magazines for late in the game, since you'll have already unlocked the places they tell you about, and you'll be able to instantly count them as "read" without taking up time.
FC: 1263-6375-4172
IGN: Nate (in most games)

User Info: Stubbled_PS3

Stubbled_PS3
1 week ago#3
Perfect! I assume his guide is follow everything that he said per day and i can get it no problem
Steam ID- chrisrthompson2190---Xbox One Gamertag- Stubbled CRT1---PSN ID- StubbledCRT1

User Info: tokko1234

tokko1234
1 week ago#4
Yup also if need be don't be afraid to save scum for the guardian. And even the tools. You could if you wanted get everything for the tools make a save and create them all and reload. Wouldn't do that though unless you get close to the end and don't have it done. You should have plenty of time. Also I think you need to make them not Kawakami with SL high enough.

User Info: Heartfang

Heartfang
1 week ago#5
tokko1234 posted...
Yup also if need be don't be afraid to save scum for the guardian. And even the tools. You could if you wanted get everything for the tools make a save and create them all and reload. Wouldn't do that though unless you get close to the end and don't have it done. You should have plenty of time. Also I think you need to make them not Kawakami with SL high enough.

Books also work this way
The internet was a mistake

User Info: AnimalBoy82

AnimalBoy82
1 week ago#6
I don’t think I’m ever going to get platinum. I need Futaba’s lines, catching the guardian, play all video games and the baton pass.

I don’t have the other three mostly because I haven’t tried, but it’s Futaba’s lines that I’ve actually tried to get and failed. I’m on my fourth playthrough so I’m killing shadows in one shot at this point. I guess I could just stand around and let the shadows inflict the different ailments on my team so I could get those lines but I just don’t feel right doing that.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Platinum Trophy Question