You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Favorite Small Specific Moments in the Game? *spoilers*
Basically, your favorite very specific moments from the game.

Example: When you start the battle with Shido, Rivers in the Desert starts cranking in the background, and you see him ride in on his chariot LITERALLY made out of the bodies of the people he's exploiting... just... I had to pause and just take in that moment for a while, it was glorious.
Sig under construction, please be careful!

User Info: Chimeramanexe

Chimeramanexe
1 week ago#2
Weirdly enough, listening to Futaba on November 20th (or 21st? Can't remember) explain all the little details of the plan. As a neurotic person, I'm always thinking of the various forgotten details of plans on shows that could go wrong, and it was great seeing the Phantom Thieves nail down those. Like when Makoto apparently woke up in the middle of the night freaking out about "What about Cognitive Akechi!?" for the big swap plan, and she had to station herself in the hallway to ambush him, yank him into a nearby room, and beat the crap out of him. Since it was only Sae's cognition of him, he had no combat ability or supernatural powers at all, and Makoto found it "very satisfying".
FC: 1263-6375-4172
IGN: Nate (in most games)

User Info: drizzt_scimitar

drizzt_scimitar
1 week ago#3
Chimeramanexe posted...
Weirdly enough, listening to Futaba on November 20th (or 21st? Can't remember) explain all the little details of the plan. As a neurotic person, I'm always thinking of the various forgotten details of plans on shows that could go wrong, and it was great seeing the Phantom Thieves nail down those. Like when Makoto apparently woke up in the middle of the night freaking out about "What about Cognitive Akechi!?" for the big swap plan, and she had to station herself in the hallway to ambush him, yank him into a nearby room, and beat the crap out of him. Since it was only Sae's cognition of him, he had no combat ability or supernatural powers at all, and Makoto found it "very satisfying".

That was great! Agreed. I could say pretty much all of the plan at that stage and what happened, but that’s more than a ‘little moment’ probably :)
Sig under construction, please be careful!

User Info: DylanYoshi

DylanYoshi
1 week ago#4
The moment gameplay starts back up after you leave the Velvet Room to go face Yaldabaoth for the final time. I fully expected it to be playing this dramatic music as you make the climb to the final battle, but instead it plays Life Will Change. It's such a perfect empowering moment, as it really feels like the Phantom Thieves are out to turn the tables on another criminal that's abusing their power.

User Info: Darkfire12

Darkfire12
1 week ago#5
End of Sae's Palace, the second time around. It's my favorite section of any video game, like you got f***ing life will change playing and it's the start of the game and then f***ing arsene
Also the climb to Yaldabaoth with Life Will Change is probably the best time I've ever had grinding, and I just felt so f***ing powerful it was great
Hell yes Chrom Smash Amiibo releases in November
Official Fishstick Wizard of the Snowboarding Moblin Republic
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: elpapitochulo

elpapitochulo
1 week ago#6
The final calling card.
The Phansite Meter reaching 100%. I was waiting the whole game for that moment.
I agree with you, Blue. - FinalRockerdude, Vgmasta, ZeldaFan42, ObservanTeMK, Magoo111, E121Phi, re4master543, PJiddy, bloodmage3 (cont. in quote)
Walking into Sae's palace for the first time.

The lights, the sights, the music. All absolutely phenomenal. I legit just put the controller down and listened to the music with my siblings for five minutes.
"Your fate is in the cards." -Elizabeth
"Dont think, feel." -Chie Satonaka, totally not Bruce Lee or anything

User Info: Defender31415

Defender31415
1 week ago#9
elpapitochulo posted...
The final calling card.

BlueAnnihilator posted...
The Phansite Meter reaching 100%. I was waiting the whole game for that moment.

Both of these are great. Heck, every reply in this topic is great. A few others:

Futaba being like “this is my cognitive world, so I control it” and giving you a ballista in the cognitive Wakaba fight.

The epic run Ryuji makes in the escape from Shido’s Palace.

Yusuke telling off Madarame in his palace (don’t remember exactly when, but he drops some pretty savage insults).

Makoto stepping up and convincing Sae to remember why she became a lawyer in the first place.

Conversely, Ann telling off Kamoshida just prior to his heart change.
--- LG Nuzlocke Team: Percy (Blastoise), Sora (Pidgeot), Xena (Primeape), La-Z-Boy (Snorlax), Caitlin (Kadabra), Astrapos (Raichu)
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: redfalcon25

redfalcon25
1 week ago#10
Yusuke joining the group. It meant I no longer had to have Ryuji in my battle party anymore. I look forward to that each time I playthrough the game now (currently on my third playthrough and my first was in April, I believe).
No one can beat me...I'm the BEST.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Favorite Small Specific Moments in the Game? *spoilers*