• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. *Spoiler* Worst god villain in the series.

User Info: matteste

matteste
2 months ago#1
Who do you think is at the bottom of the barrel? - Results (88 votes)
Nyx (P1)
1.14% (1 vote)
Nyarlathotep
2.27% (2 votes)
Nyx (P3)
3.41% (3 votes)
Erebus
5.68% (5 votes)
Izanami
25% (22 votes)
Hi-no-Kagutsuchi
28.41% (25 votes)
Mikuratana-no-Kami
6.82% (6 votes)
Clockwork God
3.41% (3 votes)
Enlil
5.68% (5 votes)
Yaldabaoth
18.18% (16 votes)
This poll is now closed.
We've had a fair number of these by now. So who do you think is the absolute worst?

Opposite poll: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/835628-persona-5/77929614
The worst readers are those who proceed like plundering soldiers: they pick up a few things they can use, soil and confuse the rest, and blaspheme the whole.

User Info: MakotoYuri

MakotoYuri
2 months ago#2
bunch of these are pretty bad, voted for Mikuratatana, cause dance game lel
If you obey Lucifer and are 100% proud of it, copy this and make it your signature! RPGs Beaten: 666

User Info: JLazarillo

JLazarillo
2 months ago#3
Haven't played 'em all, but for the ones I have, well, most of them are pretty lame and/or could be completely dropped without any great loss, but I think the worst of the worst is probably Enlil.

Enlil: "Man, guys, I'm super impressed by how awesome you are but also you can all go get f***ed because this game needs a final boss so now I hate you for no reason."

The good guys: "Yeah, you're trying to help people, but you're naive about it, so we're going to beat the crap out of you, because this is a spinoff of Persona 5, and we all know how the moral of Persona 5 was the that every problem in the world can be solved by beating up the right person...oh, wait, it was the opposite of that? Well, then that's unfortunate, but like you said, this game needs a final boss, so f*** it."
Formerly a panda, formerly a carnivore. Now just a guy without a catch phrase.
https://imgtc.com/i/uVS7l1o.jpg

User Info: RadiantHowling

RadiantHowling
2 months ago#4
I'm gonna give Izanami s*** because she came out of nowhere (not unusual really but it still sucked), was a mediocre boss fight, and was the final boss.
"Now, you die!"

User Info: DylanYoshi

DylanYoshi
2 months ago#5
Gonna say Izanami. The issue isn't that she comes out of nowhere, but she just lacks any kind of compelling motivation. She's just so boring, and Golden makes it worse by attaching that awful Marie plotline to her.

The fight against her is also really meh, she's basically just a huge pool of HP without anything else going for her. Even Yaldabaoth, who was way too easy, had a lot of gimmicks that required you to switch up your strategy.

User Info: 031Exuberant

031Exuberant
2 months ago#6
All of them. They're all absolutely terrible except maybe Nyarlathotep because I hear great things about him, but I've never finished 2 so idk. These characters are all so awful they make me wish this whole God crap would just get removed from persona entirely. If they aren't going to do this we'll then they shouldn't bother with it at all.
I'm not waiting centuries for people to get woke!

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
2 months ago#7
Izanami was pretty bad.

Still liked the boss theme at least.

User Info: Chimeramanexe

Chimeramanexe
2 months ago#8
Enlil was the worst because she didn't have any damn relation to her namesake deity. It felt like they just slapped a random god's name on a thoroughly bland OC. Also, her music was so completely forgettable that I can't remember it, and I just looked it up as a refresher. At least all the other final bosses had good music.
FC: 1263-6375-4172
IGN: Nate (in most games)

User Info: Kuuko

Kuuko
2 months ago#9
Depends on everyone's personal criteria for ranking them I guess but I can't see how Erebus wins any criteria. He first appears in the cutscene before the battle and the battle itself is extremely easy, especially after all of the other crazy mid-bosses/bosses that The Answer throws at you. He does look kinda cool though and his music is cool if that's part of your reason for ranking.
http://i.imgur.com/dzGMd.png

User Info: matteste

matteste
2 months ago#10
Kinda surprised to see Izanami and Kagutsuchi being so even here. And then there is of course the fact that Izanami is also ranked third on the best god villain list. She seems to be quite divisive.
The worst readers are those who proceed like plundering soldiers: they pick up a few things they can use, soil and confuse the rest, and blaspheme the whole.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. *Spoiler* Worst god villain in the series.
  • Topic Archived