• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Persona 5 Royal is making me want a Persona 5 Arena even more now

User Info: Avalon64

Avalon64
1 month ago#1
Before I was all set for a Persona 5 Arena, even if it was the base game I felt there was enough content to make a fighting game like 4 Arena before it, like the Phantom Thieves with an older Persona 4 (and maybe 3) cast felt like that would be so cool

but now we're at Royal, seeing new characters like Kasumi's addition, I completely changed my mind I want to see all the improvements they can make in Royal, new characters, abilities, powers and whatnot I feel could make for a better fighting game since more source material to work with is never a bad thing

man its strange being excited for a game I don't even know for a fact would ever get made or not but ah well, its nice to have something to look forward to
Can you taste The Angel's extraordinary skill?- Angel
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher

User Info: HA0U

HA0U
1 month ago#2
tell that to arc system
Gott ist tot

Avalon64
1 month ago#3
yes yes I know Arksys was the one who actually made the game, just be cool if it becomes a game on their agenda one day I feel
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher

User Info: RadiantHowling

RadiantHowling
1 month ago#4
They've made it pretty clear that they intend to do it (explicitly stating they're saving Persona 5 for another project instead of adding them into Cross Tag), they've just got a lot on their plate right now.

Granblue Versus, still developing DLC for Cross Tag, supposedly working on the next GG title, helping publish KLK:IF, and some other game I don't remember.
"Now, you die!"

Avalon64
1 month ago#5
@RadiantHowling oh that's pretty cool to hear and yeah I can understand they got several projects right now to do lol, so with enough time and hope to see development content for it eventually

User Info: DetectiveZ

DetectiveZ
1 month ago#6
The persona fighting games are probably the most ambitious fighting game i've played
it transitions a lot of the RPG features really well.

User Info: LagoonTheCursed

LagoonTheCursed
1 month ago#7
i really want to play Joker/Yusuke already lmao
the most popular and widely-liked user on the Persona 5 board

User Info: HA0U

HA0U
1 month ago#8
we can only wait until arc system starts on their p5 arena development.
last year, it was mentioned to be delayed as a certain game took longer than expected.
it might mean they may start on developing arena this year.
hopefully they can complete it next year or two?
Gott ist tot

User Info: notrandom

notrandom
1 month ago#9
I wouldn't count on seeing P5 Arena until a long time. ASW really spread themselves thin as they have people working on BBCT, DBZ, GBF and GG at the moment.
Under construction.

User Info: DetectiveZ

DetectiveZ
1 month ago#10
i'd say a year or two. note they already worked on the engine so they don't need to do that no more
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Persona 5 Royal is making me want a Persona 5 Arena even more now
  • Topic Archived