• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Why no Persona 5 Royal for Switch?

User Info: blee7442

blee7442
1 month ago#41
JesseH21 posted...
Though to be fair, the style probably will make the game within the switches capabilities, and the fact that it's actually small enough, at 20.2 gb, means technically the switch probably could run it.... Should p-studios actually decide to Port it.

But it would likely not happen until after smt-v comes out and p5r has been out a while. So theoretically it is possible, likely? Probably not. But hey, I could win a million bucks tommorow. Anything is possible.

About that. Has there been any details since they revealed that?
And You're only going to get better.(Sonic generations.)

blee7442
1 month ago#42
Ramlethal_V posted...
blee7442 posted...
Ramlethal_V posted...
blee7442 posted...
Duallton posted...
P5R is basically a complete remake just like Catherine Full Body. I don't think they will port it to Switch.

I personally think a port will happen, but it would most likely be sometime later like maybe 2021 at most.

I think it will be rather soon, before P5S, so the spoilers in there don't kill the plot for the main game.

As much as I hate to say it, I don't think it'll happen that soon. P5R is coming out in October in japan. They need some time for a game like this to work on the switch and i honestly think P5S will already be put by the time they announce the port. Graphics aren't the same as ps3 version so that's why i think it'll be longer.

We don't know how long they might be developing this already.

I imagine they were already past halfway in developing this game when Joker was revealed for smash. Plus, i recall that the switch has different graphics for when it is docked and when it is not docked. So, that has to be taken into account for how long it would take for them to develop this for the switch should they develop it of course.

User Info: JesseH21

JesseH21
1 month ago#43
blee7442 posted...
JesseH21 posted...
Though to be fair, the style probably will make the game within the switches capabilities, and the fact that it's actually small enough, at 20.2 gb, means technically the switch probably could run it.... Should p-studios actually decide to Port it.

But it would likely not happen until after smt-v comes out and p5r has been out a while. So theoretically it is possible, likely? Probably not. But hey, I could win a million bucks tommorow. Anything is possible.

No, everything I see says tba or just "coming soon to the Americas and Europe"

User Info: DarkWarl0rd

DarkWarl0rd
1 month ago#44
Switch nogame

They have...Zelda, not really worth it for that alone.

User Info: ACEvisceratorV2

ACEvisceratorV2
1 month ago#45
Duallton posted...
zelos736 posted...
I'm 100% certain either P5 or P5R will come to switch. There is supposed to be more details coming on like May 9th or something, so maybe there. Or Nintendo could just be saving it for an upcoming Nintendo Direct or E3 presentation. Who knows? But with Scramble coming to Switch it would be pretty dumb of them to not bring the main game over eventually.

Persona 4 Arena was released on PS3/360 and both consoles still did not get P4G (Ps Vita exclusive). Spin Offs be released in other platforms mean nothing and everyone should already know this.

Exactly. People keep deluding themselves into thinking that Persona 5 will come to Switch. It's not happening, and people need to get over it ffs.

DetectiveZ posted...
i hope it doesn't come

Ditto
"One Truth Prevails"~Detective Conan

blee7442
1 month ago#46
JesseH21 posted...
blee7442 posted...
JesseH21 posted...

No, everything I see says tba or just "coming soon to the Americas and Europe"

thought as much. Well, i looked it up and it turns out that they just started working on it when they made the announcement. So, that explains the lack of info.

User Info: FireG

FireG
1 month ago#47
sniffy posted...
Sony probably partially funded development in exchange for timed exclusivity...like theTales of Vesperia and Berseria Switch ports.

Am I having a f***ing stroke?

User Info: Switchee

Switchee
1 month ago#48
I just wanted a legit PC version :(
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Why no Persona 5 Royal for Switch?
  • Topic Archived