• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. So... About Preordering Persona 5 The Royal

User Info: GundamXionaz

GundamXionaz
2 months ago#1
Morning all! After watching that trailer, I'm sold on preordering the Japanese version of the game. However, for anyone else who's crazy enough to preorder it, have you been running into any issues in trying to preorder it from Japan? For Persona 5, I preordered it from Amazon.jp and had no issues... however this time it says it won't ship to my area. If anyone else has tried to preorder it I would love to hear from which website! Thanks!
PSN ID: GundamXionaz

User Info: Falchion_Master

Falchion_Master
2 months ago#2
I too am having difficulties preordering because of where I live. Which is unusual. Maybe since it is only just put up for preorder, it is an incomplete listing? I would like to know as well.
SJW - Sexy Jackrabbit Whiskers

User Info: Silvorzya

Silvorzya
2 months ago#3
What I'm curious about is the limited/collectors edition. The site states there will be one, but i'm curious what they'll include.
General reaction to Bandai Namco's decisions with Zestiria: http://youtu.be/OGp9P6QvMjY

Falchion_Master
2 months ago#4
I just emailed customer service about it, so hopefully I get a good answer. As to the limited edition, I don't even need to know what's in it because even if I don't like it, it will probably be way more valuable than it should be in the years to come because Persona.

GundamXionaz
2 months ago#5
I’m in the same boat... I’m assuming they aren’t allowing Americans to preorder yet because we don’t know what the collection will include. I’ll just silently hide my time whistling...

Falchion_Master
2 months ago#6
JP just gave me the typical "refer to our international shipping policy" jargon. So yeah I'm just going to assume we are too early in preordering. Or Atlus decided to suck and keep it Japan only. Hoping not though.

GundamXionaz
2 months ago#7
Falchion_Master posted...
JP just gave me the typical "refer to our international shipping policy" jargon. So yeah I'm just going to assume we are too early in preordering. Or Atlus decided to suck and keep it Japan only. Hoping not though.

I doubt that. Amazon Japan RARELY blocks sales of its items to the United States. Who wouldn’t want to sell the game early and make some extra revenue?

Falchion_Master
2 months ago#8
GundamXionaz posted...
Falchion_Master posted...

I doubt that. Amazon Japan RARELY blocks sales of its items to the United States. Who wouldn’t want to sell the game early and make some extra revenue?

That's a good point. Money is still money. I hope this LE is going to be a bit better than the "Take Your Heart" edition. That wasn't bad... But could've been better.

User Info: Gamemaster64

Gamemaster64
2 months ago#9
This is all Japan right? Nothing for US yet?
Ball! Ball! Poke Ball!
Ball! Ball! Ultra Ball!

Falchion_Master
2 months ago#10
Gamemaster64 posted...
This is all Japan right? Nothing for US yet?

Yeah just talking about imports, as Western preorders have yet to go up.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. So... About Preordering Persona 5 The Royal
  • Topic Archived