• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Persona 5 S

User Info: Fiz57

Fiz57
1 month ago#31
I hate Nintendo because they port and buy making them exclusive like Bayonetta and Fatal Frame but I don't hate the game console and games since it focus on party game plus other interesting games.

I wouldn't suprise if one of the date is for N.Switch since they had the joker for their fighting game. My only question is should I buy Persona 5 ori or wait for the title and hope it is like P4G which mix ori and the new extended ver.
Cardboard boxes are amazing. You could use it to sneak around. Drop on someone to stun them. Heck if you aren't satisfy with ramming, try a tank through co-op.

User Info: MagusNotFrog

MagusNotFrog
1 month ago#32
Fiz57 posted...
I hate Nintendo because they port and buy making them exclusive like Bayonetta and Fatal Frame but I don't hate the game console and games since it focus on party game plus other interesting games.

I wouldn't suprise if one of the date is for N.Switch since they had the joker for their fighting game. My only question is should I buy Persona 5 ori or wait for the title and hope it is like P4G which mix ori and the new extended ver.

I mean, official reveal is in three weeks. You could just wait to see if you'd rather wait for release, or just dig in.
"The NX is our great obsession." - Caius Ballad, FFXIII-2

User Info: Mooman

Mooman
1 month ago#33
What if P5R is some sort of DLC campaign for the original game on PS4 and P5S is P5 with P5R included for people who haven't got the vanilla game yet? I don't think it's very likely but it's a possibility
If no one comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it really be?

User Info: muur

muur
1 month ago#34
Mooman posted...
What if P5R is some sort of DLC campaign for the original game on PS4 and P5S is P5 with P5R included for people who haven't got the vanilla game yet? I don't think it's very likely but it's a possibility

why would they make dlc for a 4 year old game (which it will be by the time the "dlc" is ready to come out)

User Info: sandstormflygon

sandstormflygon
1 month ago#35
Mooman posted...

That sounds a bit unnecessary. The most likely outcome is the P5s would be simple switch port that maybe has Nintendo exclusive stuff like costumes while P5r is some sort of squeal.

User Info: MakeRoxgreat

MakeRoxgreat
1 month ago#36
Persona5 S:mooth Criminal Boy redux eition
Persona5 S:pinoff
Persona 5 S:aving Minato watch as our fearless Phantom thieves once again shot a god in the face and save the princess

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
1 month ago#37
Watch it being a dumb spin-off like a pinball game while PS4 users get the real s***.

Senran Kagura already pulled this s*** on Nintendo players.
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde / Linne main team in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Persona 5 S
  • Topic Archived